Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any Queenslanders had trouble recently using the trade in estimate quote in your account? I put in my VIN (copied directly from Qld Transport website) but it says the VIN is invalid and won't let me proceed.
I didn't originally select the trade in option but after getting an email about it from Tesla today, thought I would check it out.

Any Queenslanders had trouble recently using the trade in estimate quote in your account? I put in my VIN (copied directly from Qld Transport website) but it says the VIN is invalid and won't let me proceed.
I didn't originally select the trade in option but after getting an email about it from Tesla today, thought I would check it out.
I had this happen recently, took a couple of go’s, mine rejected because there was a zero in the number that was meant to be an ‘O’ or it could of been the other way round I can’t remember? But swap those around and don’t ‘copy and paste’ the number either, hope that helps?

Reactions: Missimpatient
Hi Guys, am a bit confused by the account balance and the finance amount. If financier ends up paying 66k then how would Tesla account for the $3k EV subsidy? so I just give them a BSB & Acc and they will send the fund back? Anyone hv experience in this one before?

1669630517197.png

Hi Guys, am a bit confused by the account balance and the finance amount. If financier ends up paying 66k then how would Tesla account for the $3k EV subsidy? so I just give them a BSB & Acc and they will send the fund back? Anyone hv experience in this one before?

View attachment 879014
I’d like too know this myself? I’m pretty sure you get the rebate at time of registration? How you get the money back tho, no idea?

Pulling the trigger on some accessories today

Currently owned:
Tesla offical boot liner
Tesla offical frunk liner
Tesla offical aero wheel cap kit
Matte black emblems

Buying today:
Silicon cup holder insert (amazon, $10)
Center console organiser (amazon, $25)
Matte screen protector kit (Tessories, $22)
Model 3 sunshade kit [roof + windshield] (Tessories, $89)

This pretty much covers me for everything I want, except for interior mats. I think it comes with mats, so I'll check the quality of those and decide if I want others on top.
Mate, which matte emblems did you get? Any good?

BFE9400F-2A4E-4976-918D-8DAE2873C2EF.jpeg
hey guys, I’m just searching tonight and see what kind is usb I need for sentry mode. Saw this on Tesla shop. Is this means our car come with this same 125g usb drive as default? If so any one know how many days 128g could capture? Any suggestion if need larger storage what should I get? SSD?

Reactions: neilg

View attachment 879014
You have to submit the claim the rebate online after you get the car.

Reactions: SpicySol