Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
weird I still can't find a VIN on the account page (both searching manually in the source and using the Chrome extension) even though my EDD is still unchanged from Dec 16-30... I suspect my "trade in review" is holding it up... Anyone else in similar situation with trade in?
Sure am. I got
I got my trade in estimate and a follow up email about the rego doc. Perhaps the invoice isn't far away?
Was the trade in estimate any good? Near market value?

Reactions: Benzz
Sorry if this question seems stupid, but I am at a loss and going round and round in circles
with the application to register the car form, after filling in highlighted parts where do I email the form to?
thanks to anyone who has done this already and can put me straight.

Sorry if this question seems stupid, but I am at a loss and going round and round in circles
with the application to register the car form, after filling in highlighted parts where do I email the form to?
thanks to anyone who has done this already and can put me straight.
If you didn't get an explanatory email like me, I relied on posts in this forum, and called Tesla to confirm - I'm in Melbourne so sent it to [email protected].

For those scheduling delivery next week - I wouldn't stress too much if you're unable to pick it up on the allocated day/time. Until payment is finalised the delivery day is indicative only and when I spoke to Tesla there was flexibility in choosing from other dates.

Reactions: cdai
If you didn't get an explanatory email like me, I relied on posts in this forum, and called Tesla to confirm - I'm in Melbourne so sent it to [email protected].
Thankyou!

I also hadn't got the rego email yet.

As an update my little LR upgrade from my original April rwd order to steal one of the inventory cars has worked out! Invoice uploaded today woo!

Second fun fact, for regional, full payment is required before they book a delivery time. I am still sitting at TBD but the invoice email mentioned this requirement.