Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In NSW , I thought automatically deducted registraion cost for final invoice. but In my final
Screenshot_20221202-154251_Drive.jpg
Invoice I need to pay registraion cost. Am I missing ?

Has anyone had any luck getting SG Fleet to quote as a novated lease under the new EV FBT legislation? I queried but they said their systems hadnt been updated to reflect this, and wouldnt commit to when they would. I know from this forum other NL firms have provided quotes. As my invoice arrived, its getting quite close to when ill have to commit to finance or NL, but they dont seem to be in any rush...

Hi
You have completed all the information required in your account. We will complete the registration documents for you on our end. Thanks for getting it all done! There is nothing more for you to action at this time.
We will reach out again as your delivery date approaches.
Regards,
Tesla Team

This is what I got from my SA.
I asked email address for the registration document, cos I gotta send right?
but SA said everything will be done by their hand. so I guess those who didnt get this instruction email, it could be same as my case. They will do themselves I guess.
I have confirmed 2times, but they will do everything for me. so from now just wait for the delivery.

Daily update from what can be seen at Webb Dock West

View attachment 880367
The cars lined up along the fence seem to have the most movement. Some are going into the shed immediately in front of them. All of those lined up along the fence have a Dual Motor badge.

I wonder if this is an indication that LR’s are more likely to be delivered before RWD’s? One conclusion I think is obvious is dual motor vehicles are kept separate during the final delivery stage.

Good pic. 👍

Interesting how some of those LR's on the fence line have the chrome strips around the windows?? Didn't Tesla ditch that ages ago?

I don't know why they bother to give us a starting EDD which isn't anywhere near possible. If this is to be believed then Viking Passama is currently in South Korea: MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

The Armacup schedule has VP arriving in Port Kembla on 22/12 so I don't see any deliveries happening before Christmas. I go on holidays for 3 weeks on 27/12 so if I don't get mine in Canberra by 23/12 (1 day after it arrives in PK) then I won't see it until mid-Jan 😞 in other words, see ya in mid-Jan M3

I don't know why they bother to give us a starting EDD which isn't anywhere near possible. If this is to be believed then Viking Passama is currently in South Korea: MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

The Armacup schedule has VP arriving in Port Kembla on 22/12 so I don't see any deliveries happening before Christmas. I go on holidays for 3 weeks on 27/12 so if I don't get mine in Canberra by 23/12 (1 day after it arrives in PK) then I won't see it until mid-Jan 😞 in other words, see ya in mid-Jan M3
Oh, No. VP has been delayed from 18/12 to 22/12. Looks like we will not receive the Xmas gift . o_Oo_O

Not that I really need to prove myself, but here are screenshots of my initial orders EDD and my updated orders EDD after I changed spec. I'll even throw in a screenshot of the original orders email and the new one for you! No trolling or BS here ☺️
Lol - too good!

I understand why some are cynical after some very long waits. So funny (for me who ordered 1/10 and who hasn’t experienced the pain) reading some of the “conspiracy theories” like Tesla withholding orders to encourage cancellations to make money….

My late late October order in Brisbane for model 3 performance in blue is currently assigned a VIN and 21 Nov build date and I have a final invoice (which hasn’t been updated to reflect being paid in full).

However my account still says estimated delivery is TBD but an email I received the other day says mid dec to mid jan.

It seems like most people have a combination of various bits of information for cars all probably around the same stage of delivery.

Such a strange mishmash of information they trickle out for people.
Awesome, did you order 19” wheels?