Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is interested in seeing a review on accessories I recently purchased (console tray, non slip chrome brake pads and jack pads).

I have also ordered Weather floor mats and other accessories from Tessories and Tesla so will do a review of those and share as I receive them. Hope it helps. Cheers

Reactions: voltz
Picking mine up on Tuesday. Payment and insurance is all sorted. Anything else I’m missing?
Have there been any recent issues in the current batch that I should keep an eye out for? I know for the US, there’s the app with the huge checklist but 30mins seems too short to go through the entire thing thoroughly.
You remind me the checklist hey, I remember a while ago I was watching a YouTube video and there was a delivery day checklist, can’t remember which video now 🙃

If anyone is interested in seeing a review on accessories I recently purchased (console tray, non slip chrome brake pads and jack pads).

I have also ordered Weather floor mats and other accessories from Tessories and Tesla so will do a review of those and share as I receive them. Hope it helps. Cheers

Thanks for the video!

My pile of accessories is getting larger and larger. Can't wait to actually install them!

Reactions: Sam26
So, it’s been a few days now that my EDD changed from “mid-Dec to mid-Jan” to simply disappearing.

There’s no invoice on Tesla’s site yet, but I got an email before the EDD disappeared that a vehicle was assigned to my order. Also accepted the Vision prompt and all that.

Anyone going thorough something similar? Order from March 23th, Brisbane. Not really complaining though as I’m currently overseas and only back in 2 weeks, but a bit concerned.

Crystal is offloading the Melb/ADL cars and transferring them to the Cherry which is stopping in melbourne
If they came via trucks they'd be here much quicker. It will take a long time to offload, reload, sail to Melbourne where it will inevitably float around for another week until it offloads.

Shame. On the plus side, appears it will be delivered after I get back from interstate (19th December). The real question is will it arrive before Christmas.

So, it’s been a few days now that my EDD changed from “mid-Dec to mid-Jan” to simply disappearing.

There’s no invoice on Tesla’s site yet, but I got an email before the EDD disappeared that a vehicle was assigned to my order. Also accepted the Vision prompt and all that.

Anyone going thorough something similar? Order from March 23th, Brisbane. Not really complaining though as I’m currently overseas and only back in 2 weeks, but a bit concerned.
Similar thing. Got no mention of anything but a vehicle assigned with an EDD of 18th - 31st December.

I then got assigned a SA and they gave me my VIN but still haven't received my final invoice.

O

OD 17/03/22 I got the vision prompt 25/11, over the last week vehicle assigned email, invoice email and then Friday 02/12 rego email. When I accepted the Vision prompt EDD changed from Dec Jan to TBD and no change to that since.
I will be paying in full tomorrow hoping but not expecting a Dec delivery.

Reactions: choppa
It’s one thing to say you can’t control when the cars are built according to order date when in China, but surely you can do better when they’re in Australia with delivering in a fairer manner.
How do you imagine it works once they're here? It's not like they're lined up at the port in date order after they come off the ship, or parked in shopping-centre-carpark-style rows where every car is accessible.

It's a big block of cars where they can only access some on the edges.

I
My OD was 10/23. App says delivery Feb-May 2023.

Considering most of the deliveries are for people who ordered in March, they have a lot of catching up to do to fulfil their current delivery dates.

Even ordering today still have the same delivery dates...
I’m in the same delivery window as you, the fact those months still haven’t changed even if ordered today, probably means they’re pretty confident they’ll make it? Maybe orders have dropped off a bit now and Giga Shanghai are smashing out cars? Or those dates are a stitch up? Who knows?🤷🏻‍♂️