Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1670289285399.png

Locked in

and us May-June orders are still waiting for any update.. typical Tesla
I’m sorry to hear that but I’ve just deferred it, my order is now on hold till the 31st of Jan, I’m just not ready so soon after ordering and I’m going away in 2days and I just won’t be ready by the 21st of Dec, what I found strange tho, with such a huge change to my EDD and it being so soon, I didn’t receive any texts or email? If I didn’t check my dashboard this morning I wouldn’t have known?? Anyway if anyone in Sydney is waiting on a White RWD/BW interior, you might get lucky soon?

someone at Tesla playing with the EDD again. mine changed from 9-12 months to "TBD - Delivery timing will be available soon" overnight. whatever that means. I am hesitant to take this serious since last time they changed my EDD to Dec-Jan before changing it back to 9-12 months.
The exact same thing is happening to me! It went from, expected delivery: 9-12 months from order. To Decemeber -January. Back to expected delivery: 9-12 months. And now it’s just disappeared. I ordered in May so I have no idea if I’m getting it in May or January 😅

I’m sorry to hear that but I’ve just deferred it, my order is now on hold till the 31st of Jan, I’m just not ready so soon after ordering and I’m going away in 2days and I just won’t be ready by the 21st of Dec, what I found strange tho, with such a huge change to my EDD and it being so soon, I didn’t receive any texts or email? If I didn’t check my dashboard this morning I wouldn’t have known?? Anyway if anyone in Sydney is waiting on a White RWD/BW interior, you might get lucky soon?
you dont need to say sorry mate, especially on behalf of Tesla:)

Reactions: Snoopy1 and ARON44