Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RD 7/03/22 Adelaide
Est delivery Aug - Sept
Est delivery Nov 30 - Dec 14
Est delivery Dec 3 - 16
Est delivery Dec 6 - 19
Est delivery 15 - 31
and now Jan 11 - Feb 1
Is this really how to do business?
and you will find to have anew VIN also.... in QLD
Estimated Delivery: January 05 - January 19 (hidden VIN)
Estimated Delivery: December 22 - December 31
Estimated Delivery: December 21 - December 31
Estimated Delivery: January 11 - February 01 (new VIN, still hidden)

14/02 OD - Also Vanilla RWD in Adelaide. EDD changed for the 5th time to 3rd Jan - 24th Jan 2023 💔😭
Not too sure how this system works, but it isn’t fair I can say that
I feel it too man. I kind of started to develop a conspiracy theory where I think Tesla must be hating on us who ordered the M3 at a cheaper price before it went up in March. It is our punishment for paying low 🤣. But hang in there us Feb orders. We demonstrated resilience and deserve a medal 😄

At least they give an EDD

Better than most car manufacturers at the moment who will tell you nothing. Try and get an ETA on a RAV4 Hybrid, you'll just be told 18 months and won't get anything else until it's ready to collect
Totally agree.

My Ps5 took 7 months to arrive
My Ghibli took 10 months to arrive
My Taycan took 14 months
Psvr2 will take around 4 months
My child took 9 months to arrive
Had to prebook a Labrador 5 months before breeding.

I guess waiting is the new trend. At least tesla gives an ETA. Others don't generally

L

• Funny
Reactions: MozMan and slknv
Haha I might get there early to have a coffee watch cars and exciting Tesla family members

Btw, are you guys going to use some sort of checklist to check the car?

I've seen this one recommended but not sure how much time we get in these express delivery slots

I've seen this one recommended but not sure how much time we get in these express delivery slots
I helped a friend pick up his Model Y last month and used this app, we spent an hour going over the car. The car was perfect.

The staff don't mind, they left us to it and said "any questions, put on the hazard lights and we'll come to you"

Comm bank requires you to do increases at a branch with ID
I managed to call them and did the transfer on commbank app without going to the bank. Their next upper limit is 50k then 100k. Once you confirm you arent getting scammed, you will execute the transfer and once Tesla confirms receiving the money, you can change your limit back.