Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep my model 3 car mats and sun shades under the desk in the spare room. Where do you keep yours?
I’ve got an entire shelf in the garage.
The two white long boxes, the small things on top and the stuff on the shelves.

Attachments

• 5B9E385E-7CA2-45E6-9B6B-821C5F2466A0.jpeg
    5B9E385E-7CA2-45E6-9B6B-821C5F2466A0.jpeg
    439.7 KB · Views: 58
I've got a whole bunch of accessories stashed under the guest room bed, on top of the cupboard and on another shelf in the garage.. I think I got too excited and went overboard. The largest most expensive items I have purchased is the Model 3 Carbon Spoiler, Aluminium skid plates and Lowering Springs and have plenty of other small things 😅

any good floormat recommendations for tesla in Australia? I realised most of the stuff on youtube doesn't do international shipping eg. oedro, lasfit
I use Car Mats Culture for all my cars, including the Tesla that has yet to arrive. The fit is excellent.

The number one feature I like best about their carpet is, "you can't even tell when they're dirty". It's constructed of a weave, such that dirt gets buried in the weave. I once vacuumed the carpet and I couldn't even tell before and after.

Of course, I understand if this "feature" sounds disturbing to some people. My workplace is in a super dusty environment, so it suits my needs just fine.

Thanks! I was told by m NL provider that I will have to claim it directly from Solar vic ( amouont wasnt deducted from the cost in the NL Quote).... but when i read the process from the solar vic website it says that it will be deducted from the total cost..... I emailed solar vic just to be 100% certain.
No you don’t claim it from SolarVic. Tesla takes it off of your final drive away price (they claim it directly). So it should be included in your NL quote