Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, you will not make any money selling it on carsales. Just look at the lowest one listed and realise that it is still not selling at that price. Factor in all your costs and money tied up, which should be invested elsewhere and you will regret trying to make a dollar. The market is flooded with second hand teslas, all new with delivery kilometres. Tesla can’t even sell all of their stock before it arrives, which should give you a good hint as to the amount of cancellations and higher interest rates.
In summary, this is not a good idea, unless you want to waste your money and time. Easier to cancel. Ask me how I know?🙄🙄🙄
So… Tesla May need to reduce prices to regenerate market? Ala China?

Unfortunately, you will not make any money selling it on carsales. Just look at the lowest one listed and realise that it is still not selling at that price. Factor in all your costs and money tied up, which should be invested elsewhere and you will regret trying to make a dollar. The market is flooded with second hand teslas, all new with delivery kilometres. Tesla can’t even sell all of their stock before it arrives, which should give you a good hint as to the amount of cancellations and higher interest rates.
In summary, this is not a good idea, unless you want to waste your money and time. Easier to cancel. Ask me how I know?🙄🙄🙄
Thanks for the insight. I will just cancel with peace of mind as you suggested. I'll wait till the second quarter of 2023 to re-order. Hopefully, the wait time would have been back to weeks or a couple of months, and possibly prices lowered.

QLD Ports still has it in port. Leaving on the 19th how I read this is it will shift around and most likely unload the 18th at fisherman island No3.
View attachment 885271
Yeah, when I checked on it online, several of the tracking sites all showed it leaving Fisherman Island.

But it looks like it’s been sitting at anchor out here all night, so far -

AFEBBD51-295B-48BA-9643-01F14AC8BF46.jpeg

I’m still the same. 15th to 29th.

Two weeks ago (on 1st), my SA told me they expect delivery in “just over two weeks time”.
Mine hasn’t changed either, same at 15-29 Dec.

I think it’s strange as Brisbane has docked ships and later EDDs whilst Sydney/ACT has no ships in port and we have earlier EDDs. Also ADL have been able to lock in pickup days a month out ^classic Tesla^ 😂 😭

Reactions: Missimpatient
Mine hasn’t changed either, same at 15-29 Dec.

I think it’s strange as Brisbane has docked ships and later EDDs whilst Sydney/ACT has no ships in port and we have earlier EDDs. Also ADL have been able to lock in pickup days a month out ^classic Tesla^ 😂 😭
There seems to be quite a few TBC in Brisbane. I had 6 to 9 months from when I ordered until 25/11 when it changed to TBC after accepting vision prompt. Maybe transport from docks is the issue here.

Reactions: daisy22
ACT here. Still no change to my EDD of 16 - 30 Dec. Given its now 16 Dec, I don't think it's happening today
Also here. I am waiting for the probably inevitable bump back of EDD. Since the 16-30/12 EDD was given I always expected it would be right at the end of that, or just a little after. Given that I go on holiday on the 27th I don't really care if it gets bumped back by a fortnight or so but some of the delays the Adelaidians are getting are pretty brutal and that worries me.

Reactions: Ray16022022