Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in Adelaide with Feb/Mar OD receiving delivery soon? It hurts to see the original VIN assigned is in RAV db but the reallocated one isnt with EDD Jan-Feb.

What a tease and congrats to the lucky soon-to-be owner getting my original VIN allocation.
I have, White on black, LR
OD - 16/3
B/date - 13/11
Vision accept -14/11
Final invoice- 21/12
EDD was 6-9 mths on order date
EDD changed several times in Dec, but then became a chosen one finally for 24/12 @ 10am.
I found my experience pretty good, tbh. Didn't really think about until vision prompt arrived.
Good luck to all.

Aren't you meant to get details to a discord channel which is where all the information actually is?
Ooohhh ok - so Patreon is the payment method and the black chat on the other app i had to download and join is the database >? Man that's crazy - its kinda like ICQ back in the day LOL ok ill go and have another look. thanks buddy 😵‍💫

• Love
Reactions: Erasmuz and Retro92
I got a mesaage from SA Chatawood.
earlierst picking up will be 9th of Jan.
at the moment my window says 21-31Dec is not right. someone will get it 9th and some would have Feb.

for my finance settle, I should give them todays of insurance start. otherwise they wont do settle unless I give them date of insurance. sounds bit weired tho

Reactions: MattyMoose
at the moment my window says 21-31Dec is not right. someone will get it 9th and some would have Feb.

for my finance settle, I should give them todays of insurance start. otherwise they wont do settle unless I give them date of insurance. sounds bit weired tho
Really? But the EDD is showing 25/12-15/01. Pick up at Alexandra.

Soooo I just joined VedaPrime on Patreon - am i missing something or have i been taken for a $22 ride - its just like an old blog with data from last year - whilst im almost 50 and not hugely tech savvy, i wasn't expecting it to just be like
nothing there - im obviously missing something ??!!
Oh.. Almost 50 and not tech savvy? Where have you been young fella?

Reactions: MattyMoose

This can't be right, they unload cars by the 24th. They won't hold cars that long. It's cost for them.

Reactions: derek1218
I'm still showing Dec 19 to Dec 31. Brisbane. Fat chance I'd say but who knows......been asking the SA for 3 days now but no reply to any message. How do i organise payment with all the public holidays coming up and having to have it cleared by 48hrs. Thinking of paying in full now just in case and wearing the cost...Insurance to be organised as well so hopefully things will settle and i get the car this year. Ordered in Feb 2022 so possibly in for an even longer wait. Many other Brisbane/QLD with the same delivery window????????

I'm still showing Dec 19 to Dec 31. Brisbane. Fat chance I'd say but who knows......been asking the SA for 3 days now but no reply to any message. How do i organise payment with all the public holidays coming up and having to have it cleared by 48hrs. Thinking of paying in full now just in case and wearing the cost...Insurance to be organised as well so hopefully things will settle and i get the car this year. Ordered in Feb 2022 so possibly in for an even longer wait. Many other Brisbane/QLD with the same delivery window????????
Yes I've got the same delivery window and you make a good point about funds clearing with public holidays. Fingers crossed for a pick up next week

Reactions: Minties

If the earliest pick up date is the 9th there is no rush to get the finance done

Reactions: derek1218