Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I've got the same delivery window and you make a good point about funds clearing with public holidays. Fingers crossed for a pick up next week
I just decided to finish payment today. Earlier than i wanted but with weekends, public holidays, I didn't want any hold ups my end. During the week, payment goes in the next day. I made payment on Sunday and it took an extra day to reflect on the invoice.

Reactions: Snoopy1
I have my insurance quote (Allianz) which expires 11th Jan ready to go. So i'm hoping it's just as simple as providing the license plate number while I am picking up the car or can I do that beforehand?
You can finalise the insurance before you pick up with just the VIN. You can tell them the plate number later, I didn't do it until mine was almost up for renewal.

😁

PXL_20221220_045559454.MP.jpg

PXL_20221220_061358146.jpg

I'm still showing Dec 19 to Dec 31. Brisbane. Fat chance I'd say but who knows......been asking the SA for 3 days now but no reply to any message. How do i organise payment with all the public holidays coming up and having to have it cleared by 48hrs. Thinking of paying in full now just in case and wearing the cost...Insurance to be organised as well so hopefully things will settle and i get the car this year. Ordered in Feb 2022 so possibly in for an even longer wait. Many other Brisbane/QLD with the same delivery window????????
In the same window. Changed from December 18 - 31st. Now is December 22-11 January.