Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
L

I've the zappi
It's great. Even at 4:15pm on an overcast day I had enough excess solar to get a bit of charge into it when I got home. It had 96% when I picked it up but I went the very long way home and got down to 80%.

Screenshot_20221220-161529~2.png

Ah, should have clarified. I absolutely want to get the car insured. It's just that I am currently out of the country and my choice of insurers won't sign off until I'm in Australia, which won't happen until Jan 2023.
As long as you have an Australian address of where you will be living and an Australian bank account or credit card it shouldn't matter and you can do it online.

Reactions: MaskaChaska
I just got notification yesterday that my standard/black/rwd is due for delivery and the only window is this Friday so I picked 11am !!!! Hurray !!!

Now need to figure out if i desperately need a charge port or not.
I've searched EVERYWHERE for more info on this and it's baffling me. I have solar and a powerwall but no matter which way u put it, the car will drain the powerwall even if u get a tesla wal charger, or zappi or other?

Have a feeling not many others on here have powerwalls and a wallcharger (or other). I do have a normal outdoor 10A socket, typical outlet with the usual 2500w or so i can plug into, just trying to make sure a cloud doesnt come along and suddenly my powerwall is drained coz i left the car charging. Surely someone has a solution for this ---

Reactions: Kenthecar
I just got notification yesterday that my standard/black/rwd is due for delivery and the only window is this Friday so I picked 11am !!!! Hurray !!!

I've searched EVERYWHERE for more info on this and it's baffling me. I have solar and a powerwall but no matter which way u put it, the car will drain the powerwall even if u get a tesla wal charger, or zappi or other?

Have a feeling not many others on here have powerwalls and a wallcharger (or other). I do have a normal outdoor 10A socket, typical outlet with the usual 2500w or so i can plug into, just trying to make sure a cloud doesnt come along and suddenly my powerwall is drained coz i left the car charging. Surely someone has a solution for this ---
Bro...you do know about this setting right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221220-215550_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220-215550_Tesla.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 42

Have a feeling not many others on here have powerwalls and a wallcharger (or other). I do have a normal outdoor 10A socket, typical outlet with the usual 2500w or so i can plug into, just trying to make sure a cloud doesnt come along and suddenly my powerwall is drained coz i left the car charging. Surely someone has a solution for this --
If you really want to reserve energy for power outages just set your reserve power in the powerwall settings.

Get onto charge hq, probably will solve your concerns, option excess solar only.

Reactions: fikish