Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, those #$%@ have re scheduled my delivery window. Now Jan 18 to Feb 8th. Utter bastards. Been waiting since Feb 24........... to say i am pissed off is to say the least. I fail to understand how this has happened. No correspondence from sales staff or Tesla other than this on the App this afternoon..............

Yup - same - Jan 17 - Feb 7 (well less 1 day) - Sigh ...

Well, those #$%@ have re scheduled my delivery window. Now Jan 18 to Feb 8th. Utter bastards. Been waiting since Feb 24........... to say i am pissed off is to say the least. I fail to understand how this has happened. No correspondence from sales staff or Tesla other than this on the App this afternoon..............
How do you, who ordered in feb, have a jan 18 - feb 8th , when i ordered in march, and they're telling me dec 27 - jan 16, we're both in QLD....

Reactions: JustinFernleaf
It's actually not Tesla's fault. Subscribe to VedaPrime for details

Reactions: MozMan