Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Brisbane it’s only 20min from port to pick up depot.
why wouldn’t transport been arranged and booked prior. One car carrier could deliver more cars than they can prepare for sale each day.
could even drive them over quicker Rather then waiting for a car carrier to become available

“pay for a subscribed service” ...honestly I have no words! Missing the point completely on customer service not to mention it is in the paid services best interest to keep their market on the hook for as long as possible. I don’t want to hear people advertising this PARASITIC business on here anymore...The Tesla SA’s should be able to keep THEIR customers informed maybe they can subscribe and distribute the info. How absurd to suggest upset customers should subscribe to a non affiliated paid service...over it and out of here!

So I called the dealership - guy sounds like he's just had a dozen of these calls already.

Basically if i want my money back until closer to delivery it'll take 6-8 weeks for the refund to process. He mentioned it was due to shipping delays with the trucking companies getting the cars from the dock and they likely wont know how they're looking until mid January for delivery times.

I'm at a loss for words. I definitely feel like I've been had. I only paid the invoice in full because I was told delivery was in the next week or so and now I'm left $105k in the hole over Christmas with nothing to show for it for the next 2 months.

I'm seriously considering dropping my order completely at this point. This whole experience has been terrible from the start.
Just got the delivery text - earliest available is January 28th at Mt Gravatt.

I've booked it but I'm going to wait for the manager to call me back tomorrow to see what kind of compensation Telsa are willing to offer. Just having the money out of my account is costing my $200/month in interest so they had best come to the table with something.

I couldn't have cared less about the delay if I hadn't have been fooled into paying in full. That's the issue here for me, well that and a blatant lack of communication for customers who are spending between $60-110k each!

My funds cleared an hour too late today so instead of Xmas eve my new pick-up date will be 28th December.

Had amazing customer support from Tesla since booking delivery though.
Which is why some of us were silly enough to pay up-front without a confirmed delivery date. Glad that you've only had a small impact on your delivery date though. Enjoy your post-Christmas drive!

Reactions: Jusebert
Will Tesla make it over the next few years of recession??? Read what Wall St is saying below -
"Shares in electric vehicle maker Tesla dropped by almost 9% on Thursday as analysts grow increasingly uncertain of the company’s outlook. The stock is down nearly 70% year-to-date.
After the bell Wednesday, Canaccord Genuity trimmed its price target for the automaker from $304 to $275, citing “cosmically bad” public sentiment and a “distraught” shareholder base. “Elon Musk is doing Elon Musk things,” Canaccord’s George Gianarikas wrote. “Some of this is Twitter-related drama, much is not.”"

Not good, maybe we should all cancel our orders and leave them with a pile of cars!
Cancel then. With the demand Tesla has they won't miss you

Reactions: MozMan and ARON44
If I was being cynical I would say Tesla Oz just wanted to increase sales figures for Q4 by giving us all early EDDs and encouraging people to pay prior to a realistic pickup rather than Q1/23...hold on to your cash! It’s a lot of money to handover pre purchase. The results released for Q4 2022 will be interesting and perhaps not indicative of delivery?
The sale isn't counted until the vehicle is handed over. The deliveries slipping into January are going to impact their sales numbers for this quarter.

Reactions: MozMan
Definitely, this company is in free fall.
Free fall? No it isn’t lol, far from it, it has 50% growth, its the best performing company on the NASDAQ for profit earnings, it has very low debt, stop talking nonsense, it’s probably in the best position than anyone else going into the next few years, just because you didn’t get yr car in time Tesla are finished? Give me a break🙄

Free fall? No it isn’t lol, far from it, it has 50% growth, its the best performing company on the NASDAQ for profit earnings, it has very low debt, stop talking nonsense, it’s probably in the best position than anyone else going into the next few years, just because you didn’t get yr car in time Tesla are finished? Give me a break🙄
I bought more Tesla shares last night, I'm happy for them to stay low until I sell my ICE car because that money us going I to TSLA stock. Tesla are making 2 to 3 times the profit of the rest and have 20 billion in the bank and no debt to speak of. They will be just fine, don't mistake stock for the company.