Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure of that? New Years is a different day to them, it’s mid January..
New year 2023 is one day PH with a weekend effectively 3 day holiday 31/12-2/1/2023.
Then lunar new year is the serious one normally 7 days plus days in lieu some people can take up to 2 weeks.
90% of my export goes there I must know their holidays very well to ensure a great customer relationship (which Tesla doesn’t have)…

Reactions: ARON44
The cars will only be moved during the new year. We can expect first deliveries during the second week of Jan. There are 3000+ cars. 4 delivery centers, Alexandria, chatswood, Parramatta and miranda. So do the math of cars per transporter*transporters per day and it will become obvious.

The bottleneck ultimately is transporters and delivery center turnover.
we can expect 9th for earliest... right? 😭😭

Ah I read somewhere saying cars for ACT are on VP not MSC. That must be wrong then.

Unless they wanna truck cars from VIC to ACT… can’t see any reason for that.
Hi, I'm confused, I'm From ACT and was told the closest delivery centre is Miranda? is this incorrect? are ACT Cars not just counted as NSW for these purposes or are people picking them up closer to Canberra?

Ah I read somewhere saying cars for ACT are on VP not MSC. That must be wrong then.

Unless they wanna truck cars from VIC to ACT… can’t see any reason for that.
Hi, I'm confused, I'm From ACT and was told the closest delivery centre is Miranda? is this incorrect? are ACT Cars not just counted as NSW for these purposes or are people picking them up closer to Canberra?

Yes ACT is combined in the NSW shipment, I meant for SA, VIC and TAS is on viking passama.

Reactions: Ray16022022