Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like I have been away for about 50-60 pages here and randomly happened to check my Tesla account and I appear to have a delivery window set. I will try to get in touch with them to bump it back a little though. My original EDD was Feb-May 23, well now I have 5-26 Jan and I am not able to pick up the car before start of Feb. Will see how this goes as im currently in a timezone that makes getting hold of them tricky.

Looks like I have been away for about 50-60 pages here and randomly happened to check my Tesla account and I appear to have a delivery window set. I will try to get in touch with them to bump it back a little though. My original EDD was Feb-May 23, well now I have 5-26 Jan and I am not able to pick up the car before start of Feb. Will see how this goes as im currently in a timezone that makes getting hold of them tricky.
How is it tricky? Either you can stay up late or get up early, as it is apparently important to you to delay the pickup!!!! lol. Just yanking your chain.

Last edited:
I am getting a little frustrated and spoke to the virtual sales team today who mentioned there are still logistical issues at Port Kembla getting cars out due to strikes.

He did mention the earliest possible delivery date for me would be 11th Jan but mentioned it could even be longer.

Who knows…
due to Strikes????? really? OMG 😭😭😭😓
so we dont know when we gonna have it right? 😭

due to Strikes????? really? OMG 😭😭😭😓
so we dont know when we gonna have it right? 😭
Yeah, you know. People taking action to try and get a decent wage seeing as they’ve scored next to nothing for years and CPI has exploded. It’s affecting us all (strikes) in different ways. Our cars are delayed. No biggie in the larger scheme of things, surely. I’m a July order for a basic white/black RWD M3. I still have a Feb-May delivery period. I think I’ve read others, ordering same config after me, have their cars. Doesn’t really worry me. The world’s on fire. Imagine living in Ukraine, or Russia or China. It’s just a car.

Just got a call from a tow truck company saying that my Tesla will be here tomorrow. Kinda out of the blue as there is nothing official from Tesla. Their communication throughout this whole journey has been virtually non-existent. So hopefully, tomorrow is the real deal. After 325 days...I'll believe it, when I see it. Fingers crossed
Can you check if he’s got my m3, bound for townsville, while you are at it?

• Funny
Reactions: No EV