Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With regards to NSW rego letters:

For the past couple of weeks or so, I took over driving (delivery) duties temporarily for my driver (EDIT: the implication here is, I am on the road a lot... at least 4-5 hours a day every day), and the 'latest' I have come across is EXI... (that's "I" for "India"). I also saw a YouTube recently of a Sydney YouTuber taking delivery of a BYD Atto 3 on Dec 12 (or thereabouts, I forget now), and his rego was EXE...

Therefore I would safely say, forget EV and EW.... those are long gone.
Hoping for EXX

Off topic, I saw the rear end of the byd and it really says BUILD YOUR DREAMS!

Last edited:
any good floormat recommendations for tesla in Australia? I realised most of the stuff on youtube doesn't do international shipping eg. oedro, lasfit
Hello, are you still looking for the good Tesla floor mats? If so, you can learn about the all-weather 3D Tesla floor mats from Tesery. These Tesery Tesla 3D floor mats are the perfect combination of using classic black and geometric elements, perfectly suited for your Tesla Model 3 floor mats or Model Y floor mats.
They are designed with high-grade waterproof rubber material, which is odorless, stylish and easy to clean, thus providing you with convenience and a good user experience, while improving your quality of life!

Last edited: