Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone going the boost upgrade next ?
I have no plans to go for the boost upgrade at current stage. I only went for the LR to get the bigger battery with longer range and better sound. If they had the RWD LR option that was originally available in US, I would have gone for that. 4.4s is faster than I need, However who knows down the line the upgrade might be back on the table if I hit midlife crisis...

Just picked up our car last week from our OD 4/22. To those of you who have not waited very long you are very lucky and it sounds like Tesla has worked out the deliveries-pretty jealous! I received order window and asked to finalise details in November so it has been a long road. Don’t pay until you get the delivery date sms. Worth the wait, however a little bit of shine taken off by the delivery. It would be better not to know a thing as the hardest part was the wait after the first update when the car was made in November and boarded it first boat. The Molace website was spot on. When you receive your car it has many QR code’s on it, these must be scanned at certain stages -boarding boat/off boat/driven to delivery centre which trigger the updates IMO. Thanks to everyone who has waited so long. Time to enjoy it...oh and the first part of my number plate is 1HUG I felt like I needed a hug 😂

Got a strange communication from Tesla today. So they sent me a SMS message and an email complaining about port congestion and possible delays to my delivery and then asked me to check my account for delivery updates. Now when looking at my account however my delivery window has expanded a little but not delayed but instead of 17-31 March, it now shows 14-31 March.

Config: M3 LR 18" wheels, black interior.
Order date: 27/2/23
EDD: 14/03 - 31/03
VIN: Yes
Located: VIC

Pretty much ordered, got a call, filled out all my pre-delivery stuff and the VicRoads online rego form appeared in my account by 5pm tonight with my VIN and everything. Don't know if I'm just lucky but there must of been existing stock of my desired car.

Was the order window (New purchases) Feb to May yesterday?
It's March to April now :oops:
Lots of M3 stock. I say only March as Ports stuffed and they cannot unload them. Otherwise it be buy today pickup tomorrow :)

Ordered a Red M3 from Inventory Thursday due 13th-31st of March. So I assume Mid to late April.
Be here before my Vinless Model Y which is still Feb-May. Assume it change to Apr-June in a few days time.

Config: M3 LR 18" wheels, black interior.
Order date: 27/2/23
EDD: 14/03 - 31/03
VIN: Yes
Located: VIC

Pretty much ordered, got a call, filled out all my pre-delivery stuff and the VicRoads online rego form appeared in my account by 5pm tonight with my VIN and everything. Don't know if I'm just lucky but there must of been existing stock of my desired car.
What color?

Has Tesla’s online store ever been this bereft of product? I can buy a tyre puncture kit. That’s about it.
I think with the significant volume of vehicle stock that appears to have just been offloaded in Aus, a lot of people are hitting the online store for accessories.

I do know the Vic item distribution center is still in the process of being relocated so maybe the out of stock is a way of slowing down issues for them while they complete the move.

Got sick of waiting for AIS data and found a way to get satellite position data for the ship (without paying) so made this to display it. Feel free to use it to track ETERNAL ACE. It has a bunch of Model 3 and Model Y on board. It’s due for Perth (3 March) and Adelaide (7 March).

https://ship-my-ride.metaname.workers.dev/
Just an FYI tesla doesn't deliver directly to Adelaide

I think with the significant volume of vehicle stock that appears to have just been offloaded in Aus, a lot of people are hitting the online store for accessories.

I do know the Vic item distribution center is still in the process of being relocated so maybe the out of stock is a way of slowing down issues for them while they complete the move.
Yeh would assume it is partly to do with relocation. I ordered a type 2 charge cable and it took nearly 4 weeks to deliver because they kept giving me the moving warehouse excuse.