Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm waiting on a very similar order to come to Canberra too. MSM instead of flat black. All other specs the same. I'm not sure what month of orders are being processed at the moment. Having ordered in early January, I imagine there's still a bit of a delay.
Mine is identical to yours. I ordered in Aug 2022 and my delivery is currently from 14-31 March. No delivery appointment options yet.

Reactions: Ballhair
Turandot seems to be behind schedule, most likely due to port congestion at Brisbane.

As per its schedule, it was supposed to dock at Brisbane on 5/3, but it's still anchored off Sunshine Coast.

This also means, that it will reach its next ports: Port Kembla, Melbourne, Fremantle, later than estimated.

So, NSW, VIC and WA deliveries will most likely get delayed this month.
Their is another Grande Mirafiori moving to dock now in Brisbane as I type :)
Here is the port Schedule for Brisbane.. Grande Mirafiori tomorrow and Turandot 13th of March
for Sydney Grande Mirafiori 12th and Turandot 14th of March
and For Melb Grande Mirafiori 20th and Turandot 24th of March
Enjoy :) Melb keeps moving out as the evil boat HOEGH TROOPER had a fire and taken up one of the three births since 18th of Feb and not moved since

According to the Maritime Union of Australia, Norwegian-flagged ro-ro vessel Hoegh Trooper (IMO: 9075711) caught fire at the port on Saturday afternoon (18 February).

My SA told me my car is on a "boat" that's supposed to arrive in Sydney on 19 Mar, not sure if this is accurate information but do you think it could be one of those two vessels?
Their is another Grande Mirafiori moving to dock now in Brisbane as I type :)
Here is the port Schedule for Brisbane.. Grande Mirafiori tomorrow and Turandot 13th of March
for Sydney Grande Mirafiori 12th and Turandot 14th of March
and For Melb Grande Mirafiori 20th and Turandot 24th of March
Enjoy :) Melb keeps moving out as the evil boat HOEGH TROOPER had a fire and taken up one of the three births since 18th of Feb and not moved since

According to the Maritime Union of Australia, Norwegian-flagged ro-ro vessel Hoegh Trooper (IMO: 9075711) caught fire at the port on Saturday afternoon (18 February).

My SA told me my car is on a "boat" that's supposed to arrive in Sydney on 19 Mar, not sure if this is accurate information but do you think it could be one of those two vessels?
Could be other people have better intel then I do
My SA was not sure which of the two it was on so I watch both 13-31st March Melb.
There are boats after this although not watching sorry. Tesla been hiring boats not from Armacup as they stuck in Melb.

There are two boats going round and round waiting to dock in Melb both left China in Jan..
Pagila 12th-14th March and Viking Passama 15th-17th March
When those two dock then the Grande Mirafiro 19th March then the Turandot 24th March
I can see a real backlog of cars to delivery so things push out again I expect early to Mid April pickup now.

I'm waiting on a very similar order to come to Canberra too. MSM instead of flat black. All other specs the same. I'm not sure what month of orders are being processed at the moment. Having ordered in early January, I imagine there's still a bit of a delay.
If my lease company is to be believed - the Tesla corporate order system is a shambles - it's not that i haven't been assigned a car - it's that they can't even find the order in the system - so my place of the waiting list probably hasn't even started.

If my lease company is to be believed - the Tesla corporate order system is a shambles - it's not that i haven't been assigned a car - it's that they can't even find the order in the system - so my place of the waiting list probably hasn't even started.
Ah, no good! Hopefully it gets sorted and your wait isn't too long.

Mine is identical to yours. I ordered in Aug 2022 and my delivery is currently from 14-31 March. No delivery appointment options yet.

No hidden VIN for me yet, but I'm encouraged by your order progressing! I received my UMC yesterday so in the highly likely event my order isn't delivered until after Q1, I'll be able to charge at home. It's a small step, but it's progress :)

What’s up with the inventory for new Tesla’s page on their website?? I get essentially hyroglyphics. Huge symbols, tiny words, tinier pictures. And no readable inventory.

I’ve tried on my iPhone, iPad, Mac all using a variety of browsers.

Anyone else?

Looks like thinks are moving fast now. I got a text and email today to schedule pickup for the car next week. So I have scheduled that in for Thursday 16th. If my car really is on Turandot, then that's a pretty quick turnaround as that ship is scheduled to dock Sunday evening.
Either way, happy that I am finally getting the new car :)

Looks like thinks are moving fast now. I got a text and email today to schedule pickup for the car next week. So I have scheduled that in for Thursday 16th. If my car really is on Turandot, then that's a pretty quick turnaround as that ship is scheduled to dock Sunday evening.
Either way, happy that I am finally getting the new car :)
Congrats getting closer..
Grande Mirafiori just left Brisbane yesterday.. My M3 is on that or Turandot.

Down in Melb we just watch the ships sail around off the heads :)
Noticed Port Kembla looks like it is 5+ days behind as well.
Hopefully April for mine.. Be quicker to drive to Brisbane and pickup :)