Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, my bad! I thought I saw another post talking about Melbourne. Yep, great taste 🤝 (although the wife wants the red with white interior now)
You did... I was hoping to draw some parallels with the experience of those in Melbourne, but no such luck. Delivery extension seems permanent at this stage.

That colour scheme reminds me of a candy cane, still looks good though! Need the 19s to set it off ;)

Does tesla allow split payments? My bank has a 40k daily limit
yes. I tested with a $100 deposit when I received my final invoice to test a small amount before I make the full payment when I get my DD. Another reason I did this is because some banks would hold the transfers for a day if it is the first time you are transferring to that payee. Subsequent payments are faster. The are doing this especially now with all the scams going around. At least you have a day to stop payments if in case you set your profile to be notified of new payees being made by your account.

Sorry, I digress. Short answer is yes :)

Reactions: limodadog
Long time lurker first time poster!

In Adelaide - posting for future user knowledge.

9 Mar: ordered M3 RWD

10 Mar: received final invoice and a VIN. EDD scheduled for 27-31 March.

20 Mar: EDD pushed back to 2-23 April. Worked out my car was likely on the Grande Mirafiori thanks to this forum!

3 Apr: GM docks in Melbourne, EDD changes to 14 April - 5 May. Received my "your Tesla is coming soon" text.

4 Apr: notified of price update. Get new order agreement. Approx $3500 saving. I'll just ask to add it to my supercharging balance I think.

5 Apr: get new final invoice.

6 Apr: received my "please schedule your delivery" text. Was provided 19 and 20 April to pickup from Adelaide Airport. I am away 16-22 April during school holidays which covered those dates, so I texted Tesla and then called. A rep in Perth booked me in on 26 April. The Adelaide store also called me after seeing this in the system and we chatted about potentially coming in on 24 April before 16 April if the car gets to Adelaide earlier. Top notch service on both accounts.

Looking forward to coming home from a week away to a brand new car!

Many thanks to everyone on this forum for your updates and insights - really helped out a n00b like me.

Reactions: cafz
Also just received a text, was offered Friday 14 and Saturday 15 April.

I haven't received my updated final invoice since the price decrease yet though. I need this for my novated lease provider so hoping I get it today. Anyone else's final invoice being updated?
Or you can continue with the existing invoice and receive the price drop as a refund. That’s how it’s showing up for me.

Just tried to do a molace search on the invoice VIN - no results found. The VIN has an RAV entry date of 10 Mar which is the same as a lot of others, but doesn't necessarily mean anything from what I've read on this thread.

Not sure how else to try and track down where the car is... Any clues from the peanut gallery?

Since they moved the delivery date (along with a lot of other M3LR's destined for the ACT) I've ben far more motivated to try and find it!

Just tried to do a molace search on the invoice VIN - no results found. The VIN has an RAV entry date of 10 Mar which is the same as a lot of others, but doesn't necessarily mean anything from what I've read on this thread.

Not sure how else to try and track down where the car is... Any clues from the peanut gallery?

Since they moved the delivery date (along with a lot of other M3LR's destined for the ACT) I've ben far more motivated to try and find it!
You're almost certainly on Grande Mirafiori, which wasnt a Molace ship (hence no matches). I'm in ADL and just got a pickup date of 2nd May.

Reactions: Ballhair