Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hailstorm warning in Port Kembla now. Couple of thousand Teslas stuck there
Screenshot_20230407-173455.png

Last edited:
I had some good numbers coming out of Allianz/NAB but I have no idea how they'll perform if I make a claim.
I went with Allianz too. Was the best deal out of the ones I got a quote from.

I tried RACV, AAMI, Suncorp, Bingle or maybe a couple more but these sprung to mind.

Some said the M3 can only be driven by people over 21, and some don't cover learner drivers without the extra excess etc

Reactions: ChrisAKAHydra
So, I placed an order for a LR base spec last week, and the Tesla site says "Aptil-May delivery" then I find this forum and see people have been waiting 9 months+...
Guess I should start worrying now? 😥
There were factory / line shutdowns and similar last year that mean there was a big backlog. It's pretty much cleared now for the Model 3 at least, it would seem.

Just got mine, hopefully yours isn't too far away!
thanks I just got mine as well. Now they need to add back the trade in and hopefully all set.
Wife had to swap shifts so she could come pickup as both days she was working.
Now I annoy the nice Lease guy tomorrow see how the turn around time is.
Under 10 days to go now.. Need a countdown timer.
Kids be happy when it is here. Then I turn my attention back to the Model Y waiting :)
Will be just over 8 weeks when M3 gets here from inventory :( Was waiting to dock Brisbane when ordered,
I have no VIN for Model Y so I cannot see it getting here for FEB-MAY EDD :)

Weird thing build date this invoice went from 10/2 to 11/2. Anyone had that happen with them.
Does not worry me just weird