Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t see a payments section in my account is that normal considering I have sent a few small test amounts.
Hey mate, I think the only place to see the payments is when your invoice is updated after they've received them.

If you're super keen, you can reply to the text they sent advising you the payment has been received and you'll get a response back fairly quickly letting you know what your balance is :).

Just did this myself after sending some larger deposits across and not seeing any evidence of them on my account. I've been assured they've landed though and the invoice will be updated in due course.

Hey mate, I think the only place to see the payments is when your invoice is updated after they've received them.

If you're super keen, you can reply to the text they sent advising you the payment has been received and you'll get a response back fairly quickly letting you know what your balance is :).

Just did this myself after sending some larger deposits across and not seeing any evidence of them on my account. I've been assured they've landed though and the invoice will be updated in due course.
I made a few small ones initially then reached out to them as I hadn't heard anything for a couple of weeks. Once I got confirmation I finalised the whole thing and received a text saying a payment had been received and I can view the payments, latest balance and any outstanding amounts in my account but yeah nothing there. Pretty confident I have fully paid though.

Edit: It is now showing payment complete as a task but nothing else.

Last edited:
That is quite incorrect. Tesla's track record is to upload all the VIN on the boat on their first arrival at an Australian port, it could be Melbourne/Brisbane etc. and take extra time to get to Sydney for example.

Also have an inflight order move from Apr 18-May 9 to May 7-May 28, so looks like we're on the same boat *literally* :)
It may now seem that ours is on Morning Cherry since my RAV was entered on 14th April which coincides with when Morning Cherry arrived in Brisbane.

Reactions: jampat
Ok, I changed my config
IMG_20230421_181654.jpg