Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone else get the Registration Authorisation Form email and text yesterday saying confirm the registration details on page 2 of your final invoice? I've been looking for my final invoice but doesn't seem to be in my account yet.
I just got the text message and email saying "come get your final invoice," plus another link in the account for an "Application for Registration Information" PDF.

Build date 18/8/23 FWIW.

I just got the text message and email saying "come get your final invoice," plus another link in the account for an "Application for Registration Information" PDF.

Build date 18/8/23 FWIW.
I just signed my application for registration they sent me, does this mean my car isnt far away? Its been ordered through my insurer so i dont have it attached to my app so cant see VIN or any delivery info... they quoted 6/9 - 23/9 rough date, any idea how exact that would be? @danleigh23 @Zinzilla

I just signed my application for registration they sent me, does this mean my car isnt far away? Its been ordered through my insurer so i dont have it attached to my app so cant see VIN or any delivery info... they quoted 6/9 - 23/9 rough date, any idea how exact that would be?
It should mean that you have been allocated a car, where that car is in the delivery process would be hard to say. Having your VIN and build date would help you try to locate where it is. For example when I searched my VIN on the MOL ACE tracking website it gives me an error so this likely means it isn't on one of their ships. Which means it would be on an armacup ship, the Don Juan left Shanghai on the 25/8 so I'm hoping I might be on that vessel

I just signed my application for registration they sent me, does this mean my car isnt far away? Its been ordered through my insurer so i dont have it attached to my app so cant see VIN or any delivery info
My registration application actually has the VIN on it, as well as the RN number. I'm in the ACT though, so it's a different form from yours. What details do you have on it?

Hi Adrian, thank you for reaching out!

Unfortunately the Model 3 will not have a Performance variant in the updated design - you will have the option to re-configure to a different variant or cancel your order with a full refund of your order fee.

More information will be sent out today with greater details.

Thank you!
Long range with performance boost is 0-100 in 3.9 seconds with a more comfortable suspension

Hi All,

Not sure if ‘allowed’ or worthwhile but thought I’d start an Australian ‘Model 3 Waiting Room’, as all responses with the LR thread I’ve been viewing appear to be from our US friends. So feel free to join and contribute here, and hopefully assist in consoling our fellow impatient purchasers (me)! 😁

Order date: 12/11
EDD: nil
VIN: nil
Located: NSW
It will be worth the wait!

Just swapped my order over to a Long Range.

Long range with performance boost is 0-100 in 3.9 seconds with a more comfortable suspension

Tesla confirmed to me via SMS that the Acceleration Boost is not available on this refreshed LR.
1693541636833.png

Last edited:
I've ordered the refreshed model and going to cancel my current order. From my phone call with Tesla it seemed that those who have placed an order but not been allocated a vehicle yet might be asked if they want the refreshed model.
So tempted to do the same. I was thinking about putting a rear screen in the old version, which is another ~$600 and with the improved noise suppression and better ride the price gap is smaller, I am really tempted to cancel and order the new version.

So tempted to do the same. I was thinking about putting a rear screen in the old version, which is another ~$600 and with the improved noise suppression and better ride the price gap is smaller, I am really tempted to cancel and order the new version.
For me I had to, I wouldn't have wanted my new car to arrive and then 3 months later start seeing new models driving around wishing I had the newer version. A Jan-Mar timeline isn't that much extra of a weight for me when I've already waited 2 months. If it was an end of 24 delivery time it might have been a different story.