Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just watching the ludicrous feed Saturday morning show on YouTube and they were talking about the possibility that NSW might be dropping their $3k rebate in January ‘24. The timing is a bit average :(
Not until Jan and as long as you have order in before Jan 1 they will still honor the rebate post Jan 1. But I agree its a silly move but apparently they are pushing "some" of the money to building EV charging infrastructure, but if I had $1 for every time a NSW Labor government said they were going to build something I would be a very rich man!

Reactions: dronus
Hi, yeah I too noticed the Jan-Mar 2024 delivery window disappeared from my account page. Hopefully it means it is possibly coming sooner, but after my MYP order last year, I fear it might be the opposite. Still, I’d rather be optimistic than pessimistic 😊 Would love to get it before the end of the year.

Who here’s novated leasing theirs? All the numbers for me seem to stack up.
Yep, NL also, makes it a very sweet deal

Not until Jan and as long as you have order in before Jan 1 they will still honor the rebate post Jan 1. But I agree its a silly move but apparently they are pushing "some" of the money to building EV charging infrastructure, but if I had $1 for every time a NSW Labor government said they were going to build something I would be a very rich man!
Same here in SA. They also have a bicycle race and influencers to put on shows for here… haha

Reactions: Cocoboy
Yep, novated lease being done. It’s a no brainer with the tax savings.

Anyone else receive an email that their car is on the Bergamot Ace? I’m in QLD and it docked in Brisbane on Friday so the car must be just about ready for delivery.
Same. Ive been sent the final invoice and Insurance details, but no change in the delivery date. Its saying Oct 2 still

Reactions: DougalVizsla
Hi all,

First time EV owner, ordered the new Model 3 Highland yesterday, expecting a Jan-Mar 24 delivery timeframe. Curious as to where in the ‘manage order’ screen it shows an EDD? I have no dates or estimates in my online portal now that I’ve placed the order. Looking forward to EV motoring! (Also joining the novated lease train due to current financial incentives).

Cheers,

Brent

Hi all,

First time EV owner, ordered the new Model 3 Highland yesterday, expecting a Jan-Mar 24 delivery timeframe. Curious as to where in the ‘manage order’ screen it shows an EDD? I have no dates or estimates in my online portal now that I’ve placed the order. Looking forward to EV motoring! (Also joining the novated lease train due to current financial incentives).

Cheers,

Brent
Congrats mate!

I ordered back on Sept 1 and had the same Jan-Mar EDD, which was showing up in our order pages as well. The EDD disappeared a few days back for everyone with Highland orders though, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm hoping we may get them for xmas, but who knows.

BTW just noticed you are in CBR, are you heading to the TOCA bootcamp? ACT TOCA "Bootcamp" for New and Prospective Tesla Owners

Last edited:
Congrats mate!

I ordered back on Sept 1 and had the same Jan-Mar EDD, which was showing up in our order pages as well. The EDD disappeared a few days back for everyone with Highland orders though, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm hoping we may get them for xmas, but who knows.

BTW just noticed you are in CBR, are you heading to the TOCA bootcamp? ACT TOCA "Bootcamp" for New and Prospective Tesla Owners
Cheers! Thanks for that info.. before Christmas would be a nice surprise! Guess it's just a waiting game from here on.

I've never heard of TOCA Bootcamp but just had a look and I'm unfortunately not in town that weekend.. I'll keep an eye out for future dates.

Reactions: DougalVizsla
The other main one I hear mentioned is Armacup: Asia to Oceania | Armacup

They've turned off searching by VIN, though at least that page has ship names and schedules you can look

Same as my VIN, no match on Mol Ace. Suspect that the Sydney bound Tesla delivery is being carried by another shipping company.
Anyone had any luck tracking their M3P orders?

I was thinking I had it tracked down to the Morning Crystal vessel, but it docked in Brisbane yesterday and my VIN hasn't appeared on the RAV website. https://rav.infrastructure.gov.au/

Anyone had any luck tracking their M3P orders?

I was thinking I had it tracked down to the Morning Crystal vessel, but it docked in Brisbane yesterday and my VIN hasn't appeared on the RAV website. https://rav.infrastructure.gov.au/
Mine arrived on the Bergamot Ace. Tesla emailed to say it was in transit but the ship arrived in Brisbane last week so I’m guessing it’s already here (unless it’s about to shoot back to China and get back here in a couple of weeks given my EDD).

Mine arrived on the Bergamot Ace. Tesla emailed to say it was in transit but the ship arrived in Brisbane last week so I’m guessing it’s already here (unless it’s about to shoot back to China and get back here in a couple of weeks given my EDD).
How did you work out what ship it is on, did you pay for Vedaprime? Mine has all been guess work so it was never going to be accurate, I was hopeful that it was the earliest of the 3 armacup ships arriving over the next month as it doesnt appear on the roro tracking for molace.

How did you work out what ship it is on, did you pay for Vedaprime? Mine has all been guess work so it was never going to be accurate, I was hopeful that it was the earliest of the 3 armacup ships arriving over the next month as it doesnt appear on the roro tracking for molace.
Guesswork was how I figured mine out, and a bit of process of elimination. I tried Molace first and no result, so then I figured most likely it would be on an Armacup ship, so I just matched up my build date and departure dates from Shanghai and waited and got lucky :) Now that I've received the "Your Model 3 has arrived in Australia" message I've relaxed a bit; it'll take a bit to get on a car carrier and get down here to Canberra from Port Kembla, so I know it'll be roughly within the EDD I've been quoted. I just need to coordinate all the other "moving parts" e.g. work trips, stuff I need the current car for, and how to slot in selling it and settling my Tesla invoice.

FWIW I checked the RAV early and it wasn't in it, but checked again just by coincidence a day before I got the "it's arrived" text message, and found it had been entered about a week before that. I'd already had the VIN and the build date for about 2 weeks prior.

Bizarrely because of good service/communication from Tesla for a change (especially given that no SA has bothered to contact me by email/SMS/phone since I placed my order). I received an email from Tesla saying that my vehicle had been assigned and was on the Bergamot Ace and in transit. I checked online for its location and found it’s currently in Port of Brisbane. PoB website shows it arrived Wednesday last week and is scheduled to leave tomorrow.

Guesswork was how I figured mine out, and a bit of process of elimination. I tried Molace first and no result, so then I figured most likely it would be on an Armacup ship, so I just matched up my build date and departure dates from Shanghai and waited and got lucky :) Now that I've received the "Your Model 3 has arrived in Australia" message I've relaxed a bit; it'll take a bit to get on a car carrier and get down here to Canberra from Port Kembla, so I know it'll be roughly within the EDD I've been quoted. I just need to coordinate all the other "moving parts" e.g. work trips, stuff I need the current car for, and how to slot in selling it and settling my Tesla invoice.

FWIW I checked the RAV early and it wasn't in it, but checked again just by coincidence a day before I got the "it's arrived" text message, and found it had been entered about a week before that. I'd already had the VIN and the build date for about 2 weeks prior.
Great news for you! I bought a MYLR back in May and between the ship docking in PK and my scheduled delivery was just over a week, like you I am in Canberra, though, my delivery was 30/06 so maybe they were pushing hard to get them in before the eofy for lease customers.

My build date was 28/08 so it's definintely not on the same ship as yours, I am just going to have to be paitent.
Bizarrely because of good service/communication from Tesla for a change (especially given that no SA has bothered to contact me by email/SMS/phone since I placed my order). I received an email from Tesla saying that my vehicle had been assigned and was on the Bergamot Ace and in transit. I checked online for its location and found it’s currently in Port of Brisbane. PoB website shows it arrived Wednesday last week and is scheduled to leave tomorrow.
I phoned up to ask if my M3P was being built because of how close to the cut off for highland I was and got attitude from the child on the other end of the phone. Customer service is not their strength..