Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_6168.jpeg

Yep the rims are not bad looking and you will need some caps.
I would personally get a good set of forged rims.
I am getting the M3P and the rims dont have a great reputation for handlng potholes very well so looking to get a set of these (satin black) which should look pretty good on the midnight silver.

Anyone after some Uberturbine 20s then PM me :)
Ohh cool thanks, I’ll have a look around for the caps, pretty sure I saw them on one of the accessories sites.
Ludicrous Feed put some different full hub caps on his black m3, they went around the rim to protect it from gutter rash, actually looked pretty good.
Might just hold off buying more stuff for now, need to see how the car looks first haha
Who am I kidding, I’ll be ordering more stuff by this arvo… haha

Reactions: Cocoboy
I also got the email this morning!
Now I need to go and get my driving licence sorted!
Question about Noveated Leases (I’m in NSW) is this potentially better than just paying with cash? My employer doesn’t offer them, so I think I have to find my own way.
A novated lease for an EV with the FBT exemption will hands down smash any other form of payment. You get pre-tax savings on the lease price which in itself is massive then take into account your charging costs, rego, CTP, insurance and maintenance are all pre-tax.

EDIT: Not a financial advisor, seek advice from someone who knows more than I do!

Ohh cool thanks, I’ll have a look around for the caps, pretty sure I saw them on one of the accessories sites.
Ludicrous Feed put some different full hub caps on his black m3, they went around the rim to protect it from gutter rash, actually looked pretty good.
Might just hold off buying more stuff for now, need to see how the car looks first haha
Who am I kidding, I’ll be ordering more stuff by this arvo… haha

Reactions: dronus
Reactions: Cocoboy
I wonder if the Chrome VIN finder extension still works. It hasnt been updated for a while. Im pretty sure the Tesla webpage has been.
Will be interesting as we get VIN assigned :)
Not sure if it's the same one but I use this page to query the API https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders

You have to make sure you log in first in another tab.

I was able to find that my order changed to booked in the background this morning using that API call.

I am hoping that means that its booked into the production run. That also has the VIN etc but nothing assigned there yet.

Reactions: dronus
Not sure if it's the same one but I use this page to query the API https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders

You have to make sure you log in first in another tab.

I was able to find that my order changed to booked in the background this morning using that API call.

I am hoping that means that its booked into the production run. That also has the VIN etc but nothing assigned there yet.
awesome thanks

"orderStatus": "BOOKED",
"orderSubstatus": "_Z",

Ditto! Is your sub status the same?

Has anyone had experience trading in their vehicle through Tesla? Considering just selling private to maximise $, but trade-in at delivery does make it a lot easier.
There has been a few posts about this, general consensus is you will get less $ trading it in with tesla, but it is heaps easier and convienient as you literally drive your car there and drive away in the new one. I guess it might also depend on any finance owing etc. Not sure how that works or if it delays things.

Im just going to keep my current car, its only a couple of years old, give it to the kids as a nice safe new car.
Ill just get a lift on delivery day, or just start running towards the airport when i get notified... hahaha

Reactions: DougalVizsla
Reactions: dronus and Jules22