Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ohh dear.
I haven’t been able to watch it yet, what’s the abridged summery?
For a so-called expert, he doesn't seem to have done much research. I reckon there are probably ten people regularly contributing to this discussion who could give a more accurate and confident introduction to the vehicle and its features. Sorry, but I'm not impressed.

For a so-called expert, he doesn't seem to have done much research. I reckon there are probably ten people regularly contributing to this discussion who could give a more accurate and confident introduction to the vehicle and its features. Sorry, but I'm not impressed.

Oh you are not wrong.

I have never sat in a Model 3 in my life and yet I could have done that video much better.

The one thing that got me was all the diffuser talk, about how a diffuser keeps the car planted to the floor. I mean, that might work for a McLaren F1 car, but a Tesla with 500kgs of battery on the floor?

Reactions: PcS000
IMG_7243.jpeg

Video.. that’s a RWD

I’m keen to know what everyone thinks once they see the vehicles and the trims this weekend.

Also does anyone know if the cares come with any accessories? We don’t get the mobile charger anymore right?
But we might get a tyre pressure pump?
Ditto. Dunno if I’ll go or not. Have a few things on and I get the gist and know what I’m in for. Lots of door thunking, ambient light changing and roundabout testing apparently… just fast forward a few weeks I reakon..

Ditto. Dunno if I’ll go or not. Have a few things on and I get the gist and know what I’m in for. Lots of door thunking, ambient light changing and roundabout testing apparently… just fast forward a few weeks I reakon..
Despite seeing them last week in Singapore. I’m definitely headed to Alexandria this weekend to have one more look. 😆
I know you’ll all understand.

Reactions: dronus
Oh you are not wrong.

I have never sat in a Model 3 in my life and yet I could have done that video much better.

The one thing that got me was all the diffuser talk, about how a diffuser keeps the car planted to the floor. I mean, that might work for a McLaren F1 car, but a Tesla with 500kgs of battery on the floor?
The so-called diffuser in this case will add little to no downforce at all. The smooth floor reduces drag. The floor slopes up behind the rear axle to that the rear skirt is not too close to the ground. There's probably been some aerodynamic investigation and tweaking of the surfaces to ensure that the under-floor air flow detaches nicely at higher speeds - to minimise drag and increase range. Any resemblance to the diffuser on a F1 racing car is purely for cosmetics.