Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Darn. I've seen so many terrible reviews of Tesla Vision that I was hoping for US sensors. It always feels like one step forward and two steps back with Tesla.

I really don't think it's that big of a deal. It may be a slight step backwards for now, but the vision system is consntantly improving.

I would have been happy if they came with USS, but I can also happily live without USS even if the vision didn't get any better, the fact that the vision system will get there soon enough is a bonus in my opinion.

Reactions: X Æ A-12
Right here where I've put the circle-
Jules, that's not the right place.

It is the first pier to the left of the tunnel.

1700876734818.png

I really don't think it's that big of a deal. It may be a slight step backwards for now, but the vision system is consntantly improving.

I would have been happy if they came with USS, but I can also happily live without USS even if the vision didn't get any better, the fact that the vision system will get there soon enough is a bonus in my opinion.
I hope you're right but I won't be holding my breath. The auto wipers on Model Y are vision based and are terrible. If they can't fix those then I'm dubious about Tesla ever getting vision based parking working.

Reactions: X Æ A-12
I hope you're right but I won't be holding my breath. The auto wipers on Model Y are vision based and are terrible. If they can't fix those then I'm dubious about Tesla ever getting vision based parking working.
Yep the windscreen wipers are *sugar*. I have to adjust the speed manually as the auto function is absolutely useless. I am very happy I have USS for parking.

So thats that then. Ready to load. Are we confident this is it?

I am still hopeful this is just part two and mine is already on Paglia, still a week away from NZ, but would get into Brisbane a week earlier.
Regardless, I still need to sell a car, so a little more certainty would be helpful regardless of when.

I guess we just wait for an update now...