Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys.. im very new to this tracking thing. Any chance this ship is loading teslas? My friend's model Y came on it a few months ago.
1000010954.png

Hi guys.. im very new to this tracking thing. Any chance this ship is loading teslas? My friend's model Y came on it a few months ago.

As Jules said, always possible. There are two car carriers a day leaving that port, so always good to keep an eye on them and then see where they are headed once they leave. That port handles a lot of different manufacturers though. So always hard to know what is on them, even if they do head for Australia. I guess getting VINS is the biggest clue...

Spoke to Tesla just now to change my payment method and asked about deliveries. The SA said that he had received his VIN yesterday, and he knows of other employees who are the same. He said they are hopeful of customer deliveries in the last week of December.

For anybody else in Perth he mentioned the demos should be on display in Osborne Park in the next few days and they are apparently LR versions, which is apparently different than the East coast?

Take with a decent pinch of salt for now!
That's huge! I'm surprised there's no TOCA event for Perth announced if they're receiving vehicles this week.

That's huge! I'm surprised there's no TOCA event for Perth announced if they're receiving vehicles this week.
I still don’t get how Tesla employees would get their cars before customers. Surely they wouldn’t just ship that many cars and customers next.
Plus, being that we have heard about it from several sources now makes it sound like it is likely, but why?

Reactions: DougalVizsla
I still don’t get how Tesla employees would get their cars before customers. Surely they wouldn’t just ship that many cars and customers next.
Plus, being that we have heard about it from several sources now makes it sound like it is likely, but why?
Possible that the employees will get the first deliveries (in the first week) and then the next deliveries will start after that, but all from the same shipment.. which would be good!

Either that or there is a specific shipment for Tesla employees as well as VIPs who get an early car (press, testers, rich peeps etc.)

Don't see why they would be any different right? Would a NL show any different on Tesla's end?
When I created my order and selected to finance it, there was an option to choose the company I'm leasing it through. I'm hoping that since NL companies may buy in bulk, they get looked after.

The latter may not be fact, but it's what I say to myself in between API refreshes.

Reactions: dronus
When I created my order and selected to finance it, there was an option to choose the company I'm leasing it through. I'm hoping that since NL companies may buy in bulk, they get looked after.

The latter may not be fact, but it's what I say to myself in between API refreshes.
As I understand, NL companies are not buying teslas. They tell their customers to order themselves and then they will provide financing services.