Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heading in, definitely looks to be going to the main Shanghai port (North)

1702675235371.png

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
Just saw this posted on Whirlpool - "179 M3 Highland (152 RWD and 27 LR) are now enroute to Brisbane on Bergamot Ace, ETA evening of 18 December. With any luck, the first deliveries should just make it into the last couple of days of 2023!"

Sounds like some inside info to have those sorts of numbers, but matches my assumption that this was just a small load they managed to fit onto a ship that had some spare capacity.

Just saw this posted on Whirlpool - "179 M3 Highland (152 RWD and 27 LR) are now enroute to Brisbane on Bergamot Ace, ETA evening of 18 December. With any luck, the first deliveries should just make it into the last couple of days of 2023!"

Sounds like some inside info to have those sorts of numbers, but matches my assumption that this was just a small load they managed to fit onto a ship that had some spare capacity.

Apparently is able to be searched on MOLACE, not sure how that works-
1702677181557.png

I better get my trigger finger ready then for when the SMS comes. I assume first in first served.
Jesus, I suppose I need to tell my lease company to pay for it now.

Apparently is able to be searched on MOLACE, not sure how that works-
View attachment 999790
I am a long time lurker, quietly watching the drama unfold here.. :)

I really have no inside info, except I do have a VIN. Mind you, it's not on my Tesla account (even with the API check) - I had to reply to the Tesla SMS to find out my VIN.

From there, I went to RoRo to search for my VIN, and in the result a booking number was included. I then search on the same page for the booking number, and found 179 VINs. Using the various Tesla VIN decoder websites, I concluded that there are 152 RWDs and 27 LRs.

The ETA is from BERGAMOT ACE, IMO 9403281, Flag Liberia noting the time is in UTC, so add 10 hours for Brisbane local time.

Perhaps someone in Melbourne can do the same to find how many cars were unloaded in Melbourne!

Reactions: Jules22
Any idea on how long it’ll take to turn around? I can’t seem to find any forward journey estimates
The ports are pretty busy so they don’t hang around any longer than they have too, usually a couple of days to load assuming all the export clearances have been done.

It depends on weather too this time of year

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
The one thing I thought I'd miss going to the Tesla is the 360 vision parking, seems though this may just trump it! especially considering this is only the first iteration-

That is pretty cool but what was that weird thing he pushed along side the steering wheel to put it into reverse?
Is that one of those horse-and-cart model T era teslas?

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22