Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bergamot ace still moored in Melbourne.

IMG_7646.jpeg

I tried to explain this group to my wife a few hours ago. The thunking. The accessories. The AI-generated illustrations. The ship-watching. The 10-hour thunking video...

I really shouldn't have bothered.
Hahaha
Good luck. I wouldn’t know where to start.

wonder if it’s a generational thing that cycles with the evolution of model 3 exports/imports? There are like 1400 pages.

Does everyone go a bit batty and then after they get their cars it all quietens down until the batten is passed on to the next group…

Do you guys who already have model 3 who have seen this all before see any indicators?
Do you know which ship are cars will come on as you can see the future?

Or are we just a special case of highland conessoirs living in an alternate reality where shipping portals control the only way back to reality? In the meantime we feed on thunking, hope and rambling on to support each other thru a very confusing roller coaster?

I think I need to have a break from watching season 4 of stranger things…

Reactions: Tesl3on
Updated to 02:24 now, the more precise time seems to suggest it's got a confirmed slot and is coming in, so about 5 hours from now.
I’m guessing that because (if this is picking up our cars) my car will be loaded on at the start as it will get unloaded at the last port.
That’s ok, put all the ultra red first and second stop cars near the leaky tailgate :)

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22