Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Numerology regards 444 as an assurance that one is on the right path in getting a Model 3 Highland. It helps clear doubts and encourages perseverance with the current wait times. The number 4 pertains to impatience, impulse purchases from Ali Express and irritable bowels. When repeated thrice, it makes for a very messy situation.
100% accurate

IMG_7736.jpeg

Numerology regards 444 as an assurance that one is on the right path in getting a Model 3 Highland. It helps clear doubts and encourages perseverance with the current wait times. The number 4 pertains to impatience, impulse purchases from Ali Express and irritable bowels. When repeated thrice, it makes for a very messy situation.
When @Jules22 posted he had a vin before i had just come out of the gym and was sitting in my car. It made me fart for about a whole minute while i was frantically trying to remember where i could find the vin on my phone...
Lucky i have pleather seats!

Woah what did I miss today... how exciting DJ is on the move! From past experiences, are VIN's only assigned during Australian business hours? IE no chance we would get them tonight?

Would assume Tesla Australia HQ would've received the loaded VINs by now and they have a fun game of playing match the car to the owner for the next couple days... that or its all automated....

Reactions: dronus and Tesl3on
Woah what did I miss today... how exciting DJ is on the move! From past experiences, are VIN's only assigned during Australian business hours? IE no chance we would get them tonight?

Would assume Tesla Australia HQ would've received the loaded VINs by now and they have a fun game of playing match the car to the owner for the next couple days... that or its all automated....
*** that's if DJ is not full of BYDs (which is still a possibility :()

Reactions: dronus
DRonus Accessory of The day (DRAT)

Have been looking for these so grabbed one from our forum sponsor @Tesery

Quite a few highland accessories there now!

good discounts available for Xmas!

Would assume Tesla Australia HQ would've received the loaded VINs by now and they have a fun game of playing match the car to the owner for the next couple days... that or it’s all automated....
I wonder whom I need to send the $50 note :)