Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this from the AAT website? There is a "Vessel Movements" document, and a Berthing schedule document. Neither of them look like your screenshot so curious to see which file we should consult for the "real" info. :)

That's from Brisbane Ports website. And gonna assume this is up to date because BA wasn't scheduled to be arriving this week at all.

Shipping Movements

Last night, the Vessel Movement (https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/document//Vessel Movements 18-12-2023.pdf) was still showing 19/0800 but this morning it has been updated to 18/1930 for arrival. We now know BA is cleared dropped anchor off the coast and not docked..
1702933663068.png

The Berth Schedule (https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/document//Berth Schedule 18-12-2023.pdf) is showing BA docking in the evening of 21 Dec..
1702933752376.png

That's from Brisbane Ports website. And gonna assume this is up to date because BA wasn't scheduled to be arriving this week at all.

Shipping Movements
Thanks, did know about this one! So many different sites which broadly agree with each other when a ship is underway, but not so clear once the ship is approaching the port.. Which site is the source of truth.. aaarrrrgggghhhhh

Thanks, did know about this one! So many different sites which broadly agree with each other when a ship is underway, but not so clear once the ship is approaching the port.. Which site is the source of truth.. aaarrrrgggghhhhh
I see that across the tracking sites also, some are delayed, some seem quick, the tracking sites are using AIS which you would think would be quick.
Once they get to the ports, yeah, which authority is the most relevent? The model Y guys eternal struggle with the GC...

The M3 order I cancelled to change over to the refreshed M3 was coming over from Shanghai on the Don Juan, would be funny if this order was also on the Don. But for reference I received my VIN 8 days before the ship was due into it's first stop in Brisbane a couple of days after it left shanghai, so based on this if the cars are on the Don, we should get VIN's within the next 48 hours, I'd expect tomorrow.

I feel you should d
Have I done a DRAT today? I don’t know, the days are blending together…

Why not make your new or old model 3 “limited edition” and put an extra $10k and 500killerwasps on it instantly?

View attachment 1000820
I feel you should do it...but it doesn't have Tesla in that list. Would it be legal? Would the AliExpress police come for you? 😁

Reactions: dronus
The M3 order I cancelled to change over to the refreshed M3 was coming over from Shanghai on the Don Juan, would be funny if this order was also on the Don. But for reference I received my VIN 8 days before the ship was due into it's first stop in Brisbane a couple of days after it left shanghai, so based on this if the cars are on the Don, we should get VIN's within the next 48 hours, I'd expect tomorrow.

Was your cancelled order on the last time the Don was here? That is funny!

The study of VIN should be called Vinology. Ohh wait...

I feel you should d

I feel you should do it...but it doesn't have Tesla in that list. Would it be legal? Would the AliExpress police come for you? 😁
Good way to get out of a ticket in court if they write you up as driving a limited edition... you can say "that was a sticker i got from aliexpress for $2.13 your honor, i couldnt have been driving a limited edition as they dont exist, you cant handle the truth...." and then start jumping on the couch..