Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They usually get to the NT having been driven 3,750km by the thieves who stole them from the Melbourne Suburbs.

I assume it will be a couple of months at least until they start arriving there.
I found some photos of the current truck load heading to NT. Looks like it’s been on the road for a while…

IMG_7750.jpeg
IMG_7749.jpeg
IMG_7748.jpeg

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
Reactions: e-enthusiast30
View attachment 1000942

Bad news. BA has been delayed 24 hours.

To be honest, I think we might have to get used to this. It came to Brisbane two weeks early for some reason. I am thinking that it has come here to hang around the Sunshine Coast waiting for another ship to be delayed or cancelled and maybe a free spot opens up.
It's weird because the ship (Crux Leader) before BA is also waiting..

1702979645885.png

It is somewhere upstream Brisbane River..
1702979691259.png

And even though Crux Leader is leaving at 1200 hours tomorrow (20/12), BA doesn't get in until 0600 hours on 21/12. BA will only be docked for 4 hours and off it goes again.

There are a good 18 hours in between where Fisherman Island No 1 is empty.. :(

Reactions: dronus
It's weird because the ship (Crux Leader) before BA is also waiting..

View attachment 1000964

It is somewhere upstream Brisbane River..
View attachment 1000965

And even though Crux Leader is leaving at 1200 hours tomorrow (20/12), BA doesn't get in until 0600 hours on 21/12. BA will only be docked for 4 hours and off it goes again.

There are a good 18 hours in between where Fisherman Island No 1 is empty.. :(
4 hours isn’t very long
Crux leader looks like a huge roro!

Ok so I’m pretty sure that todays DRAT is something we might or might not all need, depending on how well Tesla have been inspired in their implementation… or maybe these guys haven’t watch the review that points these out on release day?

Maybe they can be modified for non-highland model 3 who are sliding all over the place?

IMG_7755.jpeg

IMG_7754.jpeg

Reactions: DougalVizsla
Ok so I’m pretty sure that todays DRAT is something we might or might not all need, depending on how well Tesla have been inspired in their implementation… or maybe these guys haven’t watch the review that points these out on release day?

Maybe they can be modified for non-highland model 3 who are sliding all over the place?

View attachment 1001080
View attachment 1001082
“Extra 13% off with coins”! You might need to send a sack of coins on the DJ when it heads back to china

Reactions: dronus