Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DRAT alert

The API page (https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders) says: "orderStatus": "BOOKED",

Using Chrome, go to view-source:https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RN1XXX (replace RN1XXX with your RN) and search for LRW3F7 (everyone's VIN will start with these).

View attachment 1000934
The API definitely doesn't work, not for me at least. It shows nothing for VIN, but it is there in the source code, and listed under VIN.

But the chrome extension does, and worth having that as it will alert you as soon as a VIN is found.

Reactions: dronus
DRAT alert

That's pretty cheap without the options (CarPlay and front camera). In AUD:

1702965394335.png

I think that - if I add such a thing - I would prefer something much smaller. Really just want to see speed, 'gear' and indicators.

1702965690210.png

Haven't seen these for Highland yet.

(Why am I interested? I wear multifocals. The absolute worst place to look (to have things in focus) without turning my head is down and to the side. Straight ahead is fine. Looking straight ahead but down (at close up things) is also fine. Off to the side... not so much.)

Reactions: dronus
View attachment 1000942

Bad news. BA has been delayed 24 hours.

To be honest, I think we might have to get used to this. It came to Brisbane two weeks early for some reason. I am thinking that it has come here to hang around the Sunshine Coast waiting for another ship to be delayed or cancelled and maybe a free spot opens up.
Coulda come to Adelaide… I hope DJ says bugger it and goes to MEL first, that would make my day

That's pretty cheap without the options (CarPlay and front camera). In AUD:

View attachment 1000940

I think that - if I add such a thing - I would prefer something much smaller. Really just want to see speed, 'gear' and indicators.

View attachment 1000941

Haven't seen these for Highland yet.

(Why am I interested? I wear multifocals. The absolute worst place to look (to have things in focus) without turning my head is down and to the side. Straight ahead is fine. Looking straight ahead but down (at close up things) is also fine. Off to the side... not so much.)
I’d like CarPlay, and yeah smaller is better also so it doesn’t block the air.
I wear multifocals too but these new ones are pretty good, I didn’t have any issues in the demo car.
Food for thought anyway.

Have you guys noticed price increases on the new 3? I built a config last week for red LR with white interior config at 78.9k, and today when we went to order it’s 80.9k. Hmmm.
Not sure about this mate, on September 20 I ordered a LR stealth grey with black interior and 18 inch wheels (so paint and interior cheaper than yours, and the cheapest wheels), and the price was $79,890.

Have you guys noticed price increases on the new 3? I built a config last week for red LR with white interior config at 78.9k, and today when we went to order it’s 80.9k. Hmmm.
Are you in Adelaide?

I read somewhere that they have been getting so many refreshes on the account page from Adelaide that their AWS costs have doubled and they have to start charging more from anyone there to cover it.