Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Xmas is probably the most anxiety generating time of year to have to do this kind of stuff.
Hopefully you can keep your cool and stress levels down. Hopefully Martha from payroll hasnt decided to take 4 weeks leave and have the temp fill in who is too busy on their phone to process the paperwork.
I think you might be using an older piccy of DJ there dronus.. looks like he got a paint job on the owner's website

1.jpeg

Reactions: dronus
Has anyone else refreshed their order page with Tesla VIN finder enabled 3348243092 times today?
I think im just going to take the dog to the beach for a while.
Im trying to book pet friendly accomodation to stay half way from adelaide to albury and its doing my head in. I probably should have thought of this before.
Dont say you are pet friendly to get me to click on the link, enter the dates, then say not pet friendly. All that does is make me avoid that place next time..

Didn't someone post something about the VINS on board the BA for Brisbane. Around 190 of them from memory. Which I agree, is likely all that were ordered up to end of Nov and probably a few extra to put on the shelf.
I am in the same boat (pun intended) as you with regards to lease arrangements - bit pessimistic about the chances of delivery before end of the year.

Incidentally the guy who posted numbers was me :)
Melbourne 129 cars (65 RWDs and 64 LRs)
Brisbane 179 cars (152 RWDs and 27 LRs)

Unreal stuff, what does a south Australian have to do to get a RWD stealth grey down here!
I dont think we are asking too much.

I think the first thing ill do is drive to our sole, single supercharger in the CBD just to get that ticked off the list.
Then go for a drive until the battery is nearly flat then go home and start fitting all the accessories.

My Nephews all want to go for a ride, so ill need to get the protection stuff in before they trash it

Reactions: DougalVizsla
I like your signature block by the way... I've ordered a Blue LR and have constantly been thinking of switching to Black, good to see someone who decided to switch again back to Blue!
Yeah, I love the Tesla Deep Blue and how it subtly changes depending on the time of day/light outside. I then thought the Stealth Grey was also nice and changed my order after seeing a few Euro reviews in them.. but then ACT got 3 demos in (White, Stealth Grey & Deep Blue) which allowed me to compare in person.. the Blue was unreal and looks even better than the current model (even though they're the same colour)... Pic below from the Tesla Canberra City of Blue on display :)

IMG_9099.jpg

I dont think we are asking too much.

I think the first thing ill do is drive to our sole, single supercharger in the CBD just to get that ticked off the list.
Then go for a drive until the battery is nearly flat then go home and start fitting all the accessories.

My Nephews all want to go for a ride, so ill need to get the protection stuff in before they trash it
Definitely a bucket list item! I'm pretty happy with the fact my work has a destination charger so I'm free kms from here on out

I think timing isn't going to work out for delivery next week tbh, not for me. If the Lease company needs have a confirmed delivery date/time before they release funds, there is a good chance that doesn't come until Friday morning. Maybe too late to do anything before January.
Mine got me to sign everything and hold back the form with delivery date and odometer reading - said to send it once I have the car.