Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My NL guys told me all they need is the final invoice to proceed with the next step.

I'm not sure what that means from Tesla side, i.e. Final Invoice sent to us once they're in possession but, I personally will be waiting for that first, then speak with NL.
Yeah i was just going back thru my correspondance and thats what mine says also. I do have that added ahole being trucked from melbourne step to contend with too i guess..

Reactions: edy80y
Does it say anywhere on the final invoice how many days you have for payment before the car is released to another buyer?

That might put into perspective to your NL to hurry the FU

It doesn't, although Tesla's email today said funds need to be cleared 48 hours (excl public holidays) before they can arrange my "express" delivery. Which makes me think next week is going to be tough.

It doesn't, although Tesla's email today said funds need to be cleared 48 hours (excl public holidays) before they can arrange my "express" delivery. Which makes me think next week is going to be tough.
From what Tesla have told me, the 48 hours refers to 48 hours before your confirmed delivery/pickup day. So it's not really required for them to book or start arranging your delivery, but required before they'll actually give you the car.

So once Tesla have contacted you to book a delivery time, you choose one that gives enough time for your lease company to pay, then ensure that it's done at least 2 days prior to your chosen time.

From what Tesla have told me, the 48 hours refers to 48 hours before your confirmed delivery/pickup day. So it's not really required for them to book or start arranging your delivery, but required before they'll actually give you the car.

So once Tesla have contacted you to book a delivery time, you choose one that gives enough time for your lease company to pay, then ensure that it's done at least 2 days prior to your chosen time.

Indeed, but that increasingly rules out next week if there isn't time to get final paperwork signed by my employer, and then transfer the money, before Friday. It effectively means first week of January.