Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those waiting on Highland accessories - Someone has posted in the Tesla Owners Club (worldwide) group on Facebook that the Tesla old M3 all-weather liners, frunk and rear trunk well liners all fit perfectly. The only accessory that doesn't is the rear trunk all-weather liner due to a minor upgrade in the layout of the trunk space.

I'm going to order those 3 from the Tesla website once I'm about a week out from delivery. Of note, if for some reason they don't fit perfectly, you can return them within 14 days for free (I just tested this process and returned something recently to Tesla AU that I decided against).

Reactions: dronus
For those waiting on Highland accessories - Someone has posted in the Tesla Owners Club (worldwide) group on Facebook that the Tesla old M3 all-weather liners, frunk and rear trunk well liners all fit perfectly. The only accessory that doesn't is the rear trunk all-weather liner due to a minor upgrade in the layout of the trunk space.

I'm going to order those 3 from the Tesla website once I'm about a week out from delivery. Of note, if for some reason they don't fit perfectly, you can return them within 14 days for free (I just tested this process and returned something recently to Tesla AU that I decided against).
I can confirm the cabin mats fit perfectly (i took them there to test) however the boot and frunk are different. They will fit in there but wont cover properly.

Here's what I've collated so far from those who have VIN assigned
  • There are 9 with VINs
  • 8 are LR, 1 is SR
  • BNE 2 | MEL 2 | SYD 4 | WLG 1
  • 18s 4 | 19s 3 | Unknown Wheels 2
  • Black 1 | Blue 3 | Red 2 | White 1 | Unknown Colour 2
Great collation, is this just from this forum? FB seems to have quite a few too.. mostly in the comments on other posts.

So hold off against Frunk liner? This guy from overseas was adamant the frunk still fits when someone questioned this.

*And was yours purchased from Tesla or 3rd party?
It will fit, with some persuasion. The vendor i bought mine from said the frunk is slightly bigger and a different shape slightly. Id already bought his so he wasnt trying to sell me anything. When i get home i can test the highland ones in my neighbours but his is a bit older than 2023 from memory.

Reactions: e-enthusiast30