Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The mood is a little darker over in MY territory 😂
IMG_9221.jpeg

Moderators note:
I cannot find any evidence that the Glovis Caravel has sunk, so can only assume the quoted comment was Trolling. I have deleted the quoted comment and warned the poster. I would ask all other members to not spread Trolling and or false information please.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Funny
Reactions: StealthGrey
The mood is a little darker over in MY territory 😂
View attachment 1002966
Yeah, that's just stupidity now, I was going to respond but bit my tongue. I get frustration but some people there are basically trolling and feeding others anxiety levels to the point where it seems deliberate.

Anyhow for our situation I think they are just working their way through the list, not sure if it's done by each delivery centre or centrally, but there will be a lot to go through and can understand it taking a bit of time at this time of year. I'm surprised the ones that went out on Christmas eve even happened. I am thinking the few that said they got them on Christmas just hadn't noticed them the night before.

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day for the rest of us!

Yeah, that's just stupidity now, I was going to respond but bit my tongue. I get frustration but some people there are basically trolling and feeding others anxiety levels to the point where it seems deliberate.

Anyhow for our situation I think they are just working their way through the list, not sure if it's done by each delivery centre or centrally, but there will be a lot to go through and can understand it taking a bit of time at this time of year. I'm surprised the ones that went out on Christmas eve even happened. I am thinking the few that said they got them on Christmas just hadn't noticed them the night before.

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day for the rest of us!
Yeah, I think you’re right about the Christmas Day VINs. Some Boxing Day VINs would be nice.

It’s interesting to see their allocation process. Brisbane being VINned up being the first port of call. I’d assume regional QLD would be in the same boat as us with last mile still to be sorted.

It crossed my mind about calling up Tesla and saying I’d be happy to pickup from Wollongong/Port K, but then remembered we’re all charged a $1,400 delivery fee as part of the order. May as well get my monies worth.

As for the MY forum, yeh a lot of unhappy campers. I’d probably start ignoring the forums and not check them again until late Jan/early Feb next year, closer to the new EDD. Disconnect from the whole saga for a bit.

Reactions: dronus