Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_8038.jpeg

Reactions: mc90
So everyone here with orders in brisbane has their vin and rego etc all sorted out yeah? Noone is still waiting up there?
Hopefully you remaining folks in NSW and ACT see some vins soon
Canberra - No Vin
I was told DJ has model 3 only however they don’t have the colour/combo I ordered so unless someone cancels I will have to wait for next vessel

EDD: Jan - March
Ordered: 1st Sept
RN1198xxxxx

Ultra Red, Black Int, 18”, SR

Reactions: dronus
Canberra - No Vin
I was told DJ has model 3 only however they don’t have the colour/combo I ordered so unless someone cancels I will have to wait for next vessel

RN1198xxxxx

Hrmmmm was that info from your local tesla delivery centre?

Reactions: X Æ A-12
Canberra - No Vin

RN1198xxxxx

Hmm, that doesn't make much sense, did Tesla tell you that?

I'm in the same boat, same config, ordered 1st Sept. To say "unless someone cancels" would indicate someone who ordered the same config has a vehicle on the boat. I don't think THAT many people in Canberra ordered the same config within hours of the announced release so this doesn't really make any sense. I'm sure they would build based on existing orders and then add extras based on frequently ordered configs.

And if that is the case and their EDD is still JAN-MAR does that mean there is another vessel coming before they switch back to LHD production?
I believe this may already have occurred, WuWa has sightings of LHD at South port from the 27th Dec. Means Viking Passama or Beluga Ace have the remaining M3 for Aus from the current prod batch. It’s also possible Morning Crystal could be picking up any stragglers leftover today/tomorrow.

^all speculation

Last edited:
Reactions: dronus