Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doubt it and don't think it'd help now anyhow, we just need to be patient. We'll still get them at the same time, it's just about when notifications go out as far as I can tell.
Hi all, I ordered a LR in Stealth Grey with white interior and 19” wheels on 14th September. Apparently it’s coming from Alexandria, although I’m getting it delivered, but don’t have a VIN. So I don’t think the delivery centre makes a difference.

Reactions: Jules22
Arm rest tray and trunk hook done. That's enough printing for this year.

1703890554961.jpeg

Yap. The gentleman I spoke to knew a lot about delivery schedules and allocation. I ordered first day it was made available to AU but still didn’t get a car allocated yet!
Not sure who you spoke to, but everything we've been hearing is that the local delivery centers and showrooms don't find out until the notification is given to customers (presumably from head office who handle all of the invoicing, allocating etc) so I'd still be leaning towards the vehicles being on Don Juan.

Nobody in ACT and several other areas have received any VIN's so it's not related to any specific config.

Reactions: dronus and Tesl3on