Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cant remember the exact process but I was able to get approval through CBA without a VIN a few weeks ago, using the online application system. I don't think it will delay you getting your VIN, my payment section was still showing as 'pending' yesterday morning and I received my EDD and VIN regardless.

Once you have completed the application, CBA and Tesla need to talk as a final step before the finance section will show as completed, that hadn't happened for me so I spoke to Tesla and they manually updated it to 'approved' yesterday (after the VIN had come through).
Ah cheers! And thanks
I cant remember the exact process but I was able to get approval through CBA without a VIN a few weeks ago, using the online application system. I don't think it will delay you getting your VIN, my payment section was still showing as 'pending' yesterday morning and I received my EDD and VIN regardless.

Once you have completed the application, CBA and Tesla need to talk as a final step before the finance section will show as completed, that hadn't happened for me so I spoke to Tesla and they manually updated it to 'approved' yesterday (after the VIN had come through).
Ah cheers! Also thanks @Tony Soprano

Reactions: Tony Soprano
I finally have a VIN!
LR for collection in Brisbane between February 20 and March 12.
What’s interesting is the Brisbane shipment has arrived but takes so long, whereas Sydney has earlier ETAs but shipments arriving later…. Either Sydney is wrong, or QLD is just slow in processing - something doesn’t make sense there. My ETA is Jan 18 despite being delivered after Brisbane? Dafuq🤨

Reactions: MBau
What’s interesting is the Brisbane shipment has arrived but takes so long, whereas Sydney has earlier ETAs but shipments arriving later…. Either Sydney is wrong, or QLD is just slow in processing - something doesn’t make sense there. My ETA is Jan 18 despite being delivered after Brisbane? Dafuq🤨
Not all the BNE deliveries are from the same ship

Reactions: dronus
Also, I wouldn’t imagine the delivery centre being able to deliver everyone’s vehicle in the same day/week. I’d imagine they go off order number, fulfilling orders from earliest to latest (I think). Might explain why your delivery date is later.

Reactions: dronus
Congrats! I ordered black/black rwd on August 20th but I've got the Feb 15 - Mar 7 date. Hard to be disappointed but still feels like such a wait!
Congrats to you too!
Im really looking forward to delivery day which might seem like a long time from now, but it will be here before we know it.
The black/black with tinted windows will look awesome!

Reactions: Jules22 and dancerr
The Don is cruising along down the coast

IMG_8066.jpeg

I didn't realize Newcastle is so far north of Sydney.
Not that I've ever been there but i though it was like northern beaches type deal.

I turned my WC on just incase it needs any firmware updates. Not sure if it gets them over wifi ( i think so) or needs a car plugged in..