Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will anyone here be adding a spoiler to the rear of the car? @dronus ?

To be fair I thought this spoiler might be nonsense, but then I saw this. Wow, it looks like it would turn this car into an F1 car…

IMG_3150.jpeg

Reactions: dronus
To be fair I thought this spoiler might be nonsense, but then I saw this. Wow, it looks like it would turn this car into an F1 car…

The M3 I hired had one of these and it didn't look that good and was starting to lift off (looked like it had been re-stuck several times).

I did get chatting to someone at a supercharger who had done @dronus level modifications to his vehicle :) had some cool stuff and was showing me his spoiler which I can't remember how it was fixed on, but wasn't using double sided tape, I think it was done in a workshop. Didn't take note of the brand (not something I'll likely go with) but I think if you are keen on something like this, don't get one that is just stuck on.

Reactions: dronus

View attachment 1005555
with that much down force wouldnt it create more rolling resistance, degrading range?

Pretty sure youd have to be doing something pretty stupid to lose traction in a m3h.

{dronus orders 2 just in case}

with that much down force wouldnt it create more rolling resistance, degrading range?
I think with that spoiler, combined with the F1 diffuser underneath, your range would decrease to 0km. It wouldn't go anywhere, not in a standard grey or white colour. I think you would need to have the extra power an Ultra Red delivers to make this combination work.

Reactions: dronus and Jules22
Has anyone received a VIN for an M3H on Morning Crystal? So far, I'm only tracking the following for M3H/MY deliveries:
Was looking at it this morning, it's at about the spot where we started getting the VIN's for Beluga (before they were mercilously ripped out from our fingers :) )

I believe they had quite a number of Y's on the stink ship, so not sure if they would have had room to load 3's on there. Hopeful I might get a notification soon, but not overly confident this is the one.

Reactions: Gurney and dronus
Was looking at it this morning, it's at about the spot where we started getting the VIN's for Beluga (before they were mercilously ripped out from our fingers :) )

I believe they had quite a number of Y's on the stink ship, so not sure if they would have had room to load 3's on there. Hopeful I might get a notification soon, but not overly confident this is the one.
Neither, but still in my 'maybe' pile as MY thread is blowing up with Morning Crystal VINs.. otherwise, a few other ships heading in/out of North Port I'm keeping a close eye on.

Reactions: dronus and Jules22

Im guessing the CBR cars are there in shanghai port, its just a logistics thing getting them on ships to AU with the returning MY and outgoing MY

I think with that spoiler, combined with the F1 diffuser underneath, your range would decrease to 0km. It wouldn't go anywhere, not in a standard grey or white colour. I think you would need to have the extra power an Ultra Red delivers to make this combination work.
At least if i drove to the edge of the flat earth id just continue on the otherside?