Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like DJ should be out tonight on its way back to Shanghai
BA2 is meant to unload where IH is, luckily it will be out by early tomorrow morning so they can sanitize the port if its had Kia or BYD on it...

View attachment 1007044
IH is bringing cars from Japan. Not BYD or Kia. Its cars are all made in Japan 😊 I know it as I have a car on that vessel which will most likely replace my MY order (glovis saga) with a AWD PHEV unless there is another drama there amd Morning Crystal delivers 26/12 MY early. Not taking any chances anymore, whichever I get first will take it. Had enough of these run arounds

Last edited:
Reactions: dronus
Apologies if this info has been posted previously, but does anybody know where Viking Passama is right now?

Asking for a friend brother in law.
Arrived around 8am this morning. Currently in anchorage, scheduled for Pilot and berthing on Saturday.
1704708551719.png

Reactions: Tessla88
Reply received.

As I have not been assigned a VIN, they are able to change my choice of DC to Alexandria (apparently without added delay). So that's happening.

May not make any difference - and I guess I'll never know. But my waters tell me this will help.
I am going to go to Chatswood today to update my financier details as I never added them in the hope it will speed things along. I may look to swap to Alexandria too…

Reactions: dronus
Reply received.

As I have not been assigned a VIN, they are able to change my choice of DC to Alexandria (apparently without added delay). So that's happening.

May not make any difference - and I guess I'll never know. But my waters tell me this will help.

Yep, did the same a week ago. It helps you get your car delivered early by at least a week or two just due to limited capacity at Chatswood.

Reactions: Tesl3on