Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The images that WuWa captured at south port (on like 3rd Jan) had what looked like quite a few RHD from what I could see zooming in on the grainy footage.

If that’s the case my bet would be they are mostly 23.5, probs sitting there waiting for a ship that’s finally heading to PK instead of Bris or Melb
It's possible. I'm tracking all ships that visit North & South ports and will report any that change course for AU.

At the moment, majority of them are headed to other Chinese ports, Japan and Singapore.

Reactions: dronus and Jules22
Jeez three pages already good work team, carn the Beluga!
Beluga is now in the Tasman Sea!

IMG_8268.jpeg
IMG_8267.jpeg

I have just received an email from Tesla asking me to confirm that all order details are still correct ( payment method, trade-in status,...etc).
Car is on Don Juan which docked in Melbourne yesterday.

From Canberra.
Got a VIN but it’s not the car I ordered (ultra red). After escalating my situation to Tesla rep over the ph I was offered a car next day from inventory (stealth grey). I needed a car asap so took it!

It’s in Beluga ACE. Its scheduled to visit PK on 17th Jan.
Looks like DJ and BA2 will meet each other again near Melbourne!

Only thing I wish (and would respect Tesla more) is if they themselves would tell us that. I hate the lack of information for what is (for most people) a massive purchase in one’s life. I know that the EDD was always within Jan-Mar so I don’t mind if I get the car within those dates, but I atleast thought that in Jan I would know when in those three months it would be coming so I could plan my transport in the meantime.
Thalis happens all the time im afraid - Tesla is far from the first car company to sell new cars becore they are built - my brother waited over a year for a rav4 hybrid (don't get me started), with minimal updates other than the eventual "its on a boat".
Buying new cars that aren't showroom stock is often a game of "hurry up and wait".
Its just how it is 🤷‍♂️