Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you do this? I asked Chatswood today and they said it’s allocated off the VINs before they reach dealerships so it shouldn’t be impacted but the examples beg to differ here. Still no vin but all financials updated today so hopefully that triggers somethinf

Has anyone figured out how to SEE the selection of DC in the Tesla order info?

I use the Tesla Order Info Extender extension in Chrome to reveal the order data that's not exposed on the standard 'manage' page (accessed from the web dashboard). The extended info is pages and pages of stuff about me, about the car I've ordered, the price, etc. Loads of (empty or n/a) fields exist that are clearly not relevant to our market. But I can't identify a field that shows the DC at which the car is scheduled to be delivered.

Has anyone figured out how to SEE the selection of DC in the Tesla order info?

I use the Tesla Order Info Extender extension in Chrome to reveal the order data that's not exposed on the standard 'manage' page (accessed from the web dashboard). The extended info is pages and pages of stuff about me, about the car I've ordered, the price, etc. Loads of (empty or n/a) fields exist that are clearly not relevant to our market. But I can't identify a field that shows the DC at which the car is scheduled to be delivered.
It's there for me:

1704784890048.png

Reactions: PcS000
How did you do this? I asked Chatswood today and they said it’s allocated off the VINs before they reach dealerships so it shouldn’t be impacted but the examples beg to differ here. Still no vin but all financials updated today so hopefully that triggers somethinf
Hey, I just messaged my SA over SMS and asked if changing will delay and he confirmed because I haven’t got a VIN that it won’t change my position in queue. So I asked him to change and he did within a couple minutes.

From what I understand the DC doesn’t affect allocation of vehicles as that is done before they even look at DCs (based of state and port of call for the vessel. But what it does affect is your delivery date, should be 1 if not 2 weeks before at Alexandria because of the amount of deliveries they can handle and also the ship PK - Alexandria - Chatswood from what the guy told me at the Chatswood store.

That’s all I know. It also appears to have helped Nirman get a VIN so I may be entirely wrong about allocation.

Now hurry up and get our cars on a truck hahaha.

Reading back on posts i take it the next steps include when the car comes off the ship we get a message saying the car is in Australia, then 1-2 days later a delivery booking message and update in the app?
Im still chasing my NL in regards to when the payment is, i think they are waiting for me to confirm a delivery date. Chicken and egg type deal. Luckily my NL consultant has a MY so knows the dealio..

Screenshot 2024-01-09 200500.png

We need there to be a few spare M3 in there to send to the good folks in Canberra..

The Pilot vessel came and picked up the pilot, and i think i have become a boat nerd. I was in the gym this afternoon and it took a minuite or so for me to work out why everyone had blank faces...

Screenshot 2024-01-09 201446.png

Reactions: sishome
Quick favour to help out Morten Grove on X.

Can someone who has a vehicle on Firmament Ace please send me a screenshot of the MOLACE VIN search page.

Feel free to hide any personal info, just want the destination port and date.
Firmanent slowpoke dinghy is very weird. There is no info published on the route, data is incorrect, ports are incorrect, it is doing weird things hopping between all those ports in Japan. I understand it is about 12-14 days from there to Melbourne direct, so it will be doing this jumping for a week or two more. I'm starting to imagine the details about how my car will look like after all these travels.

Reactions: Jules22
I did some digging around replying to Tesla's text on my delivery schedules and confirming my pickup location. While they confirmed that my pickup was at Mt Gravatt, this potentially might change as they are transitioning deliveries to Pinkenba instead.

Queried further them regarding the estimated delivery dates (mine were 27 Jan - 17 Feb) and MOLACE reports Firmament to arrive BNE on 12 Feb, after Melbourne on Jan 18 and Kembla on Jan 26. They mentioned this:

We do have an estimated arrival on the 27th if there is no delays from both ports. Your delivery window in your Tesla app will be updated with it's travel for your peace of mind.

Reactions: Jules22