Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time poster here. Just wanted to check if anyone has received a message to schedule delivery from the Don Jaun?
Still waiting for delivery even though I got the message saying car has arrived last week. (Melbourne here)
Nothing for me too (Don Juan - Melbourne). This week I have received the trade in information, final invoice and registration papers to sign.

Reactions: dronus
First time poster here. Just wanted to check if anyone has received a message to schedule delivery from the Don Jaun?
Still waiting for delivery even though I got the message saying car has arrived last week. (Melbourne here)
Long time lurker here. I guess I find out if patience is a virtue after their response on Tuesday:

We don't have a delivery date as of yet - once we have the logistics sorted, we will send you an SMS in which it will have a link to book in a delivery date.

The Tesla Team

I wonder if our Adelaide bound cars are off the port, you'd think so, maybe they get moved to another holding yard before being loaded to be sent to Adelaide like they do in NSW? The ports are pretty busy places and i wouldnt imagine cars would be left there any longer than needed....
I need to go back and find some posts from other adelaide deliveries...

Reactions: Tesl3on
Been away a little while, so here’s my update on my NSW M3LR order.
(Don’t mean to rub it in) but I got told that my car was available to pick up on 16th from Alexandria.
Annoyingly I’m not back in country until 21st. So hopefully can collect on the 22nd.

Assuming others will be getting their vehicles in bigger numbers this coming week. VERY excited for everyone.
(And I wish quick VINs to everyone else 🙏🏻)

Last edited:
Nothing for me too (Don Juan - Melbourne). This week I have received the trade in information, final invoice and registration papers to sign.
Likewise still haven’t heard from them to schedule delivery. Also in Melbourne and got notified that my vehicle was on the DJ and now in Australia. I have received about 4 sms notifications about receiving my final invoice even though I had already got it over a week ago so just trying to be patient in my waiting.

Reactions: Tesl3on and Jules22
Been away a little while, so here’s my update on my NSW M3LR order.
(Don’t mean to rub it in) but I got told that my car was available to pick up on 16th from Alexandria.
Annoyingly I’m not back in country until 21st. So hopefully can collect on the 22nd.

Assuming others will be getting their vehicles in bigger numbers this coming week. VERY excited for everyone.
(And I wish quick VINs to everyone else 🙏🏻)
I think you meant to say "Don Juan to rub it in" 😄

2024 Model 3 Highland accessories are now available in the United States online store. Nothing is available yet in Australia but at least it's a good sign they are manufacturing OEM Highland stuff now.. Can't be too long before it's available here.
I look forward to doubling up on everything soon!

In conclusion: He wants everything to be included in the Model 3 that he wants, is waiting for it to come with those things, is sure that the second batch of customers will get them, but wont guarantee those things are likely because there is a reason they were left out, but strongly suggests that Tesla includes them, but agrees he has no input into it, but wont buy one until they do as otherwise he wont be able to park his car without hitting something. Front bumper camera and powered frunk are high on his wish list, the more expensive Cyber truck has it, so why not the cheapest model 3? And being some random authoritive content creator on the internet, we should all wait also, because the second batch might have them, but probably not, and hasn't worked out that there wont be a second batch if everyone follows his holy advice and doesnt buy the first batch..

The most important thing is, as he probably isn't going to buy one, that you leave a comment about what you think, hit like and subscribe, and share his opinion with all your friends to like and subscribe. Getting paid for creating the content is probably the only way that we can make sure that he gets to create even more quality content, just like this, maybe, but probably.

Honestly, YouTube is becoming more and more like an Amway pyramid scheme.

Plus, he hasn't gone to a showroom and see one, just looked at the website so loses 11billionty credibility as he hasn't even thunked a single door yet.....

Jeez Louise...
He is the last person I go to for Tesla news.. awful and clickbaity