Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use pihole to block a bunch of stuff, but when the webpage is mostly adverts and trackers with a little sprinkle of other words in there it becomes unusable, well, makes you look elsewhere hahaha

(has anyone told you lately how friggin awesome your car looks in the profile pic? Damn it!)
Thanks man, love every day I drive it. Guy at work said I would get bored with putting the foot down… he was wrong.

Try this chrome extension.

Reactions: dronus
Reactions: Cocoboy
The ultra red is not very common down here in NSW…
Maiden voyage Bris-Syd-Canberra.
This would have to be the only Highland in Canberra right now? I do feel sorry for you guys who have had VINs taken back. Very difficult to deal with.
IMG_8619.jpeg

It is a phenomenal car so far. One of the most amazing things is the basic autopilot. On the freeway, you set speed and auto-steer, then just get comfy and watch the world go by. The armrests enable you to just hold the wheel with one relaxed hand to keep the nag at bay. The lack of fatigue I felt after an 11 hour drive was truly remarkable. My bladder turned out to be the limiting factor! 🥴

NSW number plate chat.
Has anyone gone through process of getting some different looking plates? My car comes with the standard yellow ones, but I want to get the black with white font that Tesla don’t provide. (Think this will look best with Ultra red)

Do I just collect car. Take plates off and head on down to the location and they make them there and then for me for a one off price?

The ultra red is not very common down here in NSW…
Maiden voyage Bris-Syd-Canberra.
This would have to be the only Highland in Canberra right now? I do feel sorry for you guys who have had VINs taken back. Very difficult to deal with.
Looks bloody awesome! Trying to work out which SC that is? Pretty sure it would be the only non-demo one here. How long are you down for?
Still got your vin? Time to book the tattoo?
Haha, I'm checking at least once every hour. Tomorrow will be the test
It is a phenomenal car so far. One of the most amazing things is the basic autopilot. On the freeway, you set speed and auto-steer, then just get comfy and watch the world go by. The armrests enable you to just hold the wheel with one relaxed hand to keep the nag at bay. The lack of fatigue I felt after an 11 hour drive was truly remarkable. My bladder turned out to be the limiting factor! 🥴
Yeah, I loved AP doing CBR to BNE and back. It really is awesome.

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
NSW number plate chat.
Has anyone gone through process of getting some different looking plates? My car comes with the standard yellow ones, but I want to get the black with white font that Tesla don’t provide. (Think this will look best with Ultra red)

Do I just collect car. Take plates off and head on down to the location and they make them there and then for me for a one off price?

Reactions: FilthyCyberRat