Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving around I often take note of the type of m3 I pass and my take
Is about 90% RWD, 8%LR and 2% performance. I have seen a higher proportion of performance MY but this is not a scientific survey 😝

I agree with this and to be honest it surprises me - more so the lack of LR. The performance is a fair bit more expensive but feel the LR you get a fair bit more for a moderate uplift (4wd dual motor, faster with hopefully boost in the future, better sound system, more range etc). Each to their own though!

It is a phenomenal car so far. One of the most amazing things is the basic autopilot. On the freeway, you set speed and auto-steer, then just get comfy and watch the world go by. The armrests enable you to just hold the wheel with one relaxed hand to keep the nag at bay. The lack of fatigue I felt after an 11 hour drive was truly remarkable. My bladder turned out to be the limiting factor! 🥴

Can't wait for this. I have an older Japanese car from 2008 era so it's going to feel like a massive leap forward! To be fair it's been super reliable but ready for some new cool stuff!

I wonder if they are retrofitting parcel shelves? Beluga Ace unloaded just after the Don and we are not far behind you timewise
I'm starting to think this is the case tbh. The cars from the Don should be delivered by now you'd think esp in Mel. You can see why they'd rather furiously install those plastic grommets now than deal with a recall in the news later.

Reactions: dronus and Tesl3on
I'm starting to think this is the case tbh. The cars from the Don should be delivered by now you'd think esp in Mel. You can see why they'd rather furiously install those plastic grommets now than deal with a recall in the news later.
Kinda makes sense. Plus if i ever decide to have more kids and not buy sn SUV like most people id be set!
Watching youtube videos of people test fitting those big bulky baby capsules, some in the uk just use isofix on the outside seat, albeit with the hidden mounts which looks like PITA. Manouvering a baby seat into that centre spot would be something you would avoid doing regularly. Plus they all catch on fire, have no stalks and cant exit roundabouts blah blah blah haha

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22
Cars seen headed to Alexandria (SYD) delivery centre.. lucky buggers

IMG_3736.jpeg

NSW number plate chat.
Has anyone gone through process of getting some different looking plates? My car comes with the standard yellow ones, but I want to get the black with white font that Tesla don’t provide. (Think this will look best with Ultra red)

Do I just collect car. Take plates off and head on down to the location and they make them there and then for me for a one off price?
Go to MyPlates (Homepage | myPlates) pick the style etc. and then order them. They’re sent to either your home address or your closest Service NSW, for pick up.

You can either just restyle your current plates (one off fee) or get customised plates (one off fee for style and the you pay yearly ‘rent’ on the customisation)

Go to MyPlates (Homepage | myPlates) pick the style etc. and then order them. They’re sent to either your home address or your closest Service NSW, for pick up.

You can either just restyle your current plates (one off fee) or get customised plates (one off fee for style and the you pay ‘rent’ on the customisation)
I thought tesla already included the premium plates. They have charged for it in my invoice