Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No change here. Im sssuming our BA cars have made it to Adelaide and are first cabs off the rank once the mod is done…

IMG_8473.jpeg

Seeing a few people online with updated delivery windows, ie 18/01 - 8/02 is now 25/01 - 1/03.
With the new ships rocking up before the cars from the earlier ships have been delivered the timelines are going to slip out a bit so they can get that useless mod done.

Good news for people on the newer ships is they will recieve a later build car around the same time as the older cars which are waiting.
To be honest while my est delivery date hasnt changed i cant complain i guess, and even if i did it wouldnt change anything.

With the new ships rocking up before the cars from the earlier ships have been delivered the timelines are going to slip out a bit so they can get that useless mod done.
I'm wondering what they are going to do with the new cars, which are flooding them and which they are unable to sell. As I understand they are very keen now on selling at least the old stock out. I asked them if in the worst case I can change my order to inventory and they said yes and started bragging about stalks :)

• Funny
Reactions: DrKwong and dronus
I'm wondering what they are going to do with the new cars, which are flooding them and which they are unable to sell. As I understand they are very keen now on selling at least the old stock out. I asked them if in the worst case I can change my order to inventory and they said yes and started bragging about stalks :)
Ha if you got a car with stalks id be looking at a removal mod haha

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22 and Tesl3on
Just checked now. Mine got updated to Feb 3 - Feb 25 from original Jan 18- Feb 8....

Well then the tactical solution should be like after getting the new tray in stock at all DC's, Modify the M3H predielivery steps to include "check the back tray for middle anchor flap, if not there replace the tray"

Just letting my wild speculation fly without limit :)

Reactions: PcS000
Just checked now. Mine got updated to Feb 3 - Feb 25 from original Jan 18- Feb 8....

Well then the tactical solution should be like after getting the new tray in stock at all DC's, Modify the M3H predielivery steps to include "check the back tray for middle anchor flap, if not there replace the tray"

Just letting my wild speculation fly without limit :)
yeah id speculate it would be included as a pre-delivery task and hopefully extended to the holding yards, but not sure, i guess they gotta have the people and manage the access.

Would be a good idea to add having a look around the rear doors and boot for any scratches from service people in a hurry to install the mods..