Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Y
Hmm so we have someone in the WA waiting room who was told by Tesla they were confident deliveries would happen by the end of this month.

A random post on FB saying they just got their car and another indicating a month delay.

I'd say we are completely in the dark at this point. Tend to trust the first the most as it was a member here getting that directly from Tesla staff but doesn't mean the information was correct or not subject to change.
Yeah My SA responded today that he doesn’t have much info, but doesn’t expect my delivery (15 Feb-22 Mar) to actually happen in March, reckons it’ll be Feb.

He was replying to my concern about the back end of the EDD increasing by two weeks.

I take that with a grain of salt though because the SA are literally the bottom of the pecking order as far as Tesla go and I think they know as much if not less than us with all our investigation skills 😂

Firmament ace lost hope, apparently.
Won’t begin unloading till Sunday it seems.
Source MIRRAT

IMG_5418.jpeg

Hmm so we have someone in the WA waiting room who was told by Tesla they were confident deliveries would happen by the end of this month.

A random post on FB saying they just got their car and another indicating a month delay.

I'd say we are completely in the dark at this point. Tend to trust the first the most as it was a member here getting that directly from Tesla staff but doesn't mean the information was correct or not subject to change.
Yeah i agree.

I was just watching this. It seems FSD has come a long way on v12. No thunks but commentary is a little boring but informative…but boring.
Yes removed 300k lines of c/cpp code. Full neural net decision making!!!

So amount of uploaded data and quality of data decides whether the car stops at a red light or evade a pothole :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PcS000
It’d be nice thinking this week is the last time I have to fuel up an ICE vehicle (~2 weeks or more on 1 tank) but I doubt it. Maybe the 2nd last time ;)
Yeah my NL ran out on the 21st so i filled it right up and now driving really conservatively haha. When i get tesla ill sell this car, actually paying for fuel using my own card is tripping me out