Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think entirely new, it's the same shelf, albeit with a 3rd middle tether hole. Likely it walks and talks like a regular parcel shelf so was a quick removal/addition.. the process would've very likely already existed at the factory level, but just missed for this Aussie batch. Hopefully no further issues going forward but glad they're proactively telling people that if they find rattles, to contact service.

Double check to see if anything else is missing, like stalks...

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
For all these people doing pickups of their Highland (lucky people) - have you been using the checklists that were shared around over the last few months? Or are people just signing and driving off because they're so excited to finally own the best car in the world?

Reactions: MacTessy
Back to the regular M3H waiting room program, Paganella's draught hasn't changed since she berthed around 0900 this morning *breathes into bag* ... surely she's unloading by now.
GOtta go around and undo all the straps i suppose, and work out where to park them when they come off the boat. We dont need any more VIN reassignments this late in the piece..

For all these people doing pickups of their Highland (lucky people) - have you been using the checklists that were shared around over the last few months? Or are people just signing and driving off because they're so excited to finally own the best car in the world?
Im already mentally driving off in it so i cant imagine id be doing too much there.. look for obvious damage, see how many other peoples doors i can thunk...

Reactions: MBau
Make way for the Firm!

IMG_1080.png

Yeah I assume trucked straight to the ACT, rectification work done then deliveries begin. My EDD starts 10th Feb. Hopefully will get the 'Your vehicle is in Australia' message soon.
They get unloaded and inspected by* DAFF, so they’ll probably leave tomorrow night or Monday morning. It’s great yours is getting unloaded right away. For Melbourne folks, the FA arrived here on Monday and it’s only getting berthed now. My EDD begins on 4th. But DC is not that far from the port.

Last edited: